AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!
AnimeVector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prophecy of Destruction

+3
bladethecheetah
GiantStorm
Dresden
7 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Prophecy of Destruction - Page 6 Empty Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by Dresden Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:50 am

Dresden felt the unconsciousness coming upon him. It was an unpleasant feeling that he rarely experienced and forced him to dream. He saw Teidisi again but this time he was speaking and Dresden couldn't make out the words. Teidisi looked like he was saying something urgent and important but Dresden couldn't make sense of anything.
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Dresden Dreamwolf
Race: Mixed Race (Half-Elf, Half-Orc, etc.)
Class: Spellsword

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Arashi scanned the area as Zantar was crawling through the window. He looks back at the window and sees that he's finally in and follows after him. When he finally gets inside the cell with Zantar he looks around the area and spots a messy bed, a toilet, and a sink. After having analizing his surroundings in the cell Arashi takes his sword out to check if there were any enemies near by. It was glowing bright red, so he knew there were some enemies near but he doesn't sense any of them on the floor we're on, but the the floor above them. He put's HinoTama away for now.

"Alright, I'll take care of the cell door. Prepare yourself." Arashi whispered.

He approaches the cell door. He took the cell door's bars with both hands, making sure he has good leverage. He starts to channel his strength to his arms and his legs. He pushes the cell door forward with his inhuman strength and the hinges come loose and the door comes off. It made a sound, but since he did it with great speed the sound wasn't too loud. He than puts the broken cell door against the not broken portion of the cell door, and wipes his hands off.

"Alright, lets go." said, Arashi.
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Name: Arashi Takeda
Class: Samurai

https://animevector.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Zeek watched as the throwing knives came down. The landed perfectly, dropping the two drakes. Zeek walked over and retrieved the throwing knives but kept his blades out.

Zeek then rushed in the direction that Dresden headed. As he was running he seen Dresden on the ground. He wasn't sure if he was dead or alive, but the seen him breathing from where he was standing. Zeek then heard something. Zeek quickly hid and looked in the direction of the noise. Zeek seen 2 people heading towards Dresden.

Something sparked in Zeek's mind. Something that he couldn't explain. Then he saw the one with a crossbow, he was bringing the sting back to load an arrow. Zeek became angry. He became angry because they were gonna try to kill Dresden who was laying unconscious. It really set Zeek off, killing a man while he was sleeping, it was shameful.

With all the anger and strength, Zeek locked an arrow into place, Drew back and held for a moment. Pouring every ounce of anger he built up, almost every ounce of strength, into this attack. Zeek wasn't going to let Dresden die. There was no way. Zeek aimed and lined up the shot in hope to kill both cowards at once. Zeek then released, feeling a weight of power launch from the bow, as the arrow soared towards the two cowards. Suddenly Zeek felt weak, but happier as he felt the weight of anger being lifted from his body. With that Zeek watched the arrow go towards the two enemies.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Zeek
Race: Human
Class: Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:42 pm

Blade climbed in through the top window, there was no one there but a stair case to the bottom floor. He made a energy ball of light.and continued to walk along the path down the stairs he could hear voices. Thinking it was goblins he moved quietly. hoping not to miss a step on the way down.

bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet
Name: Blade chetaro
Race: Cat Person (Khajiit, Neko, Etc.)

https://www.facebook.com/MegaVGmaster?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:12 pm

Zantar heard voices. The scent made sense. There were new prisoners down here. Zantar watched Arashi break the cell door. Zantar walked through and followed the scent. Zantar came to two cells that were 5 cells over from where he was kept. He then walked over and seen a man with dark skin, and black hair. Zantar whispered to him hoping not to startle him. "My name is Zantar and I was a prisoner here as well. Im going to have my buddy free you. We mean no harm. I will help you get your gear back. Zantar repeated the same thing to the other prisoner. "My name is Zantar and this is Arashi by the way. What is your names?"
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal-Inferno Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Shady heard a crash. Then when a man came into his cell, Shady shrunk back. When he explained who he was and that he came in peace, shady said, "I'm shady. It's nice to see someone from outside. Thanks for coming. Do you know where we are?"

Side note: will add color when I get home today.

Legend:
Orange: Shady's Speaking
Crystal-Inferno
Crystal-Inferno

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:54 pm

Emotions flowed through Varus. Joy, excitement, happiness, nervousness flowed he almost had it under control but lost it. He listened to the man speak named Zantar. "My name is Varus, i have many other name but thats because of my personalities. Its nice to meet you and thanks for saving us. We greatly appreciate it." With that Varus took a few steps back from the Cell door.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RPGbot Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:33 pm

Dresden and Zeek: The first arrow flew in between the two creatures and right when it looked like it was going to pass them, it caught fire and created a swirling vortex of flame which completely incinerates the enemies. Leaving only ash and a metal glint in it's wake.

Blade: Blade's light is easily visible down the steps but the goblins were too drunk and ignorant to pay attention

Cell Group: Arashi easily takes off the gates, but as the goblins are drunk they hear nothing. The new group is ready to proceed up the stairs to reclaim their gear
RPGbot
RPGbot
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Dresden watched at Teidisi faded... And the world came to him. As a magic user, dreams were dangerous as they were likely to cross into the realm of dreams where things can really hurt you in real life as well as in the dream. Most people flickered in the realm of dreams but wizards were solid. Most people don't even know the realm exists and even the wizards who don't are lucky as they are less likely to pull into it. However, Dresden had snuck into the forbidden library at the college before he left and read the manuscripts, and didn't know til after of the fear they caused in the world. He didn't feel the familiar tug at his magic and knew he wasn't in the realm just in his dreams. These were scarier than the realms as all he has are nightmares unless he is prepared for sleep. The nightmares wracked his dreams, mind, and body. He knew it would be awhile before he recovered.
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:45 am

Arashi walks to the other cells after Zantar and listens to them talking and hears Zantar introduce him to them. They introduce themselves after Zantar asks them their names and Arashi says,

"Shady, Varus... Stand back." Arashi exclaimed.

Arashi grabs the bars of the cell and repeats what he did for Zantar's cell. Then sets the cell door next to the wall.

"We're at the 'Keep'. It's a place that was taken over by goblins. We're here to solve the problem and get some stolen possesions."
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Zeek watched in a bit of shock of what happened. He was amazed, impressed, unbelieving. He was startled by what happened. Seeing the arrow fly almost passed the creatures then erupt in a fiery vortex that completely incinerated the enemies. Zeek was feeling week but needed to move Dresden.

Zeek walked over, bent down, and lifted Dresden onto his shoulders with the strength he had left. Dresden wasn't overly heavy but his limp body and gear made it hard, since Zeek was weak from that shot. Zeek walked over to a bush covered area and set Dresden down gently placing his head on his (Zeek's) sleeping pack. Zeek then gathered some twigs and sticks and then some branches for fire wood.

Zeek started a small camp fire. After got the fire going he went to get some water. Once back Zeek got the things he needed and made coffee for Dresden and him. As Zeek drinks the coffee, he keeps an eye out for possible enemies that can be lurking around while listening for footsteps.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Blade made his way down the stairs and walked past the guards in the room it led him too. The guards were drunk drunken  and unworried of their surroundings. As he came up to a long hallways filled with several corridors. It was filled with goblins, he hid to the side before they could see him. he was thinking Idea  on how to get by them. he had an idea he could set up a distraction. He took his ball of light and threw it into one of the other leading corridors. only a few of them went to check it out, he needed something more. He thought again and finally he came up with a better plan Idea  he hoped it would work. He hid be hind the Keg that the goblins had been drinking from, waited for one too show up and knocked him out with a hit from his metal gloves. he put on the goblins clothes, these smell horrible he whispered to himself. he walked in to the group hoping to pass by as one of them, he hid his blades up his sleeves, and his head band he hid under the hat the goblin was wearing, he also rolled his tail up. He walked in and tryed to keep hid head down so no one would notice. his face much.
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:42 am

Zantar told the two new members to follow him and Arashi. Zantar the spoke to Arashi "I can smell my gear and theirs. The gear is close just up the stairs and second door on the left hand side. Im also picking up the scent of goblins but they are drinking to night. I don't know what type of mead it is but it smells rancid, gonna be a while before it will get out of my nose haha. We better stay cautious becuse there has got to be a lot of goblins. i can still fight with my claws, but i'm not to sure about the others and how they will fight.. So we gotta stay quite and careful." After finish speaking Zantar starts walking towards the door, listening and smelling. He got the feeling something was out of place though.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:36 pm

(OOC: Inferno had to take a short break while a few problems cleared up. Until further notice Dresden will be taking control of his character with his permission.)

Shady's face hid nothing of the emotions he was feeling. It went from surprise to outright anger. He hated goblins and they had kidnapped him and threw him in this crappy cell. They would pay for everything they had done.

I hate Goblins Shady almost inaudibly whispered as he brushed past the group towards the direction where Zantar had claimed the equipment would be.
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:53 pm

Following there rescuers Varus began to get worried. His personalities were clashing. He tried to focus on something to get them to settle down but it was hard. He started to hysterically laughing really quiet to himself.

Zantar looked at him and whispered "Are you alright?"
"Yeah him fine" *few small quiet laugh's and comes back to himself. "i'm good, just personality clash"

Varus continued to walk following Zantar.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Dresden woke in a rush. Still expecting enemies he jumped up and summoned his sword to his hand. The sudden movement still was too much for him and he fell to a knee using his sword to pick him up. He fell terrible and only hoped he looked better than he felt.

Wha... As he tried talking but the words were a bare whisper. He collected himself and caught his breath. What happened?
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:08 pm

Arashi follows Zantar and listens as he says where to go and what he's smells around the building.

"Alright, I can sense a few close by and a few inside the room with everyone's equipment. Nothing to worry about, as long as we take care of them before they make too much noise."

Arashi starts walking up the stairs.

Legend:
Orange: Arashi's Speaking
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:52 am

"Good to see you're still alive Dresden. You've been out for a half an hour." Zeek pours some coffee for Dresden in a cup and hands it to him. "Here drink this, it will make you feel better. I found some herbs to help regain our strength. Oh you will never believe that i incinerated two enemies in a fiery vortex, was pretty sweet. It drained quite a bit out of strength out of me.." Zeek went to stretch his right arm which all his muscles were bruised, and it was starting to show has his arm had swollen, and changing colors. He winced at the movement and sight of his arm. He had used a lot more then he though was possible.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:27 am

Blade trys walking away from the group to meet up with Arashi and Zantar, but one goblin saw him walking away and says "hey where you goin the parties over here", "Oh yeah i know, just a bit tipsy is all" he said in a fake goblin voice. he turns around and walks back. He trys thinking of a way out of this mess. He notices the chandelier is what keeping the room lit, he trys focusing on the candles to absorb the flames energy it may make him seem like an obvious intruder from glowing but he had to try to turn the lights out once done he would speed down the corridor.
for the potions heres side effects again:the one with power enhancing will give you large hands/fist, the speed enhancing will give you a high voice and a bit light headed afterwords, the magic one the side effect is bad intestinal gas ,and stamina is you will pass out after use and the flying is that you will grow wings the potions effect will be useless after use so the wings will be too, the potions are about a quart each the whole quart if drank will have the power last for an half an hour the side effects will always be 10 minutes longing after.
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:46 am

Zantar gets close to the door. He can smell the gear just inside. He also picked up a scent of a goblin or two inside. He then puts his head close to the door and listens. He could hear deep breathing coming from the goblins. "They are sleeping. I'm gonna open the door, be ready to kill them." Zantar turned his right hand fingers into long dagger like claws. He slowly opened the door and luckily it didn't make a sound and he then rushed in. Saw both goblins close together and slashed at their throats.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:06 am

(OOC: Still as Shady)

Shady followed Zantar into the room and grabbed his bow and knife and placed them in their appropriate spots. Next he grabbed his throwing knife and threw in it, and pinned a flying insect against the wall. Seeing as he was well enough to make that shot he grabbed the rest of his stuff and positioned it correctly.

He then left the room and headed out leaving behind his new comrades.

They will pay! he muttered not even trying to hide it anymore
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:53 pm

Varus walks in and instantly recognizes his gear. He quickly walks over and starts to put it on. since there are only a few items it takes him to get everything on.. Looking around he spots the dead goblins and walks over to them..

Thinking to himself/personalities. This is interesting, we've seen these markings before, the tattoos. The are the ones who captured us. Glad they are dead...

Varus looks over and watches Shady walk away, i wonder where hes going... Ah who cares if he left without saying something its his own problem not ours.. What do you think about this group of people anyway.. They are unique, we should be cautious around them. Even if they did rescue us.. hmm we will keep our guard up..

Varus brings his hands up and wipes his face. "I got my gear im ready to go."

Blueish color = talking
Red= self
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RPGbot Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:39 pm

---Blade---
The goblin led Blade into a room full of drunk goblins and a few goblin bruisers, which are a little bigger than the rest. One of the bruisers walk over

Ye smell wrong.

He then reached for his axe ready to kill Blade. No one questioned the Bruiser as it is usual for goblins to kill each other.
RPGbot
RPGbot
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Dresden smiled weakly and drank the coffee.

Well, I did craft a spell weave into it. I wouldn't be surprised if it never did that again. That spell is wild and dangerous and even I don't know the full extent of its power. So be careful.

And with that he finished he finished his coffee and started to meditate. He spoke with his sword. Amorrachius was an old spirit. He had seen many a war and many of deaths. He has a special nail in him that comes from an old religion and is why there are special rules to it. He has two brothers whom I had never had the pleasure to meet but one day I hope to speak with them too. Ammorachius talked quietly to him.

(OOC: Ammorachius is blue and Dresden to Ammorachius is Orange)

Do you know what you did wrong?

Ammorachius proceeded to attack Dresden in their usual sparring.

Yes, sir. I attacked without thought and endangered my comrades.

Dresden blocked the attack easily, barely noticing while in thought.

As the lord once said, 'Love thy enemy'. It's hard for one to follow this rule, especially in today's current world. However, you must never hate your enemy because it will cause mistakes

Ammorachius feinted to the right and then thrusted halfway through the blow.

I know, I was just overwhelmed. I will do better next time. Have you ever had this problem with one of your other wielders?

Dresden dodged the attack and threw one of his own.

A long time ago, I fought with your namesake. He was an arrogant... person. He thought he could do everything himself and never checked on the situation. He almost caused the death of his friends multiple times... and some did die. He finally learned his lesson when he had a daughter and her life was endangered. He did some things which may have destroyed the whole world in order to save her and in the end he did succeed, only to be a slave to his newfound power. The ones who blessed him, owned him. His daughter was safe. He lived for her. He kept her safe. He defied his masters for her and her alone. And finally, he died for her. He never learned his place in the world, but he did pass me on to her before his masters could get me. She was the same way, as was her son, and his son, and your whole line. Including your grandmother and your uncle who gave you your me.

During this story, Amorrachius was launching a flurry of attacks, the last of which caught Dresden off guard and he stopped with the sword at Dresden's neck.

Wait!? Uncle... You mean Master Luc was my uncle?

Oops, you weren't supposed to know that, yet. I tell you more about your family when you can beat me.

Yes, sir! Next time for sure. I'll do better in the next battle, promise. Until next time. May the spirits of the past watch over you, Sir!

And you

And with that Dresden left, leaving Ammorachius to rejoin his brother's until needed.
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:35 pm

Arashi rushed in after Zantar entered the room, weilding Hinotama, standing in a ready stance behind Zantar, just incase he happened to miss or slip up on his attack on the sleeping goblins.

He also noticed Shady leave after looting his stuff, and that Varus gathered up his gear as well.
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next