AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!

The Prophecy of Destruction

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by RPGbot on Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:19 am

Dresden & Zeek
Within the graveyard, the tombstones are densely packed. Three mausoleums sit amid the markers. The soil around some of the graves seems disturbed. A sickly glow pulses from somewhere near the largest of the three mausoleums. As they reach the center of the graveyard near large mausoleum they notice a glowing pattern on the ground. Suddenly, 12 skeletons arise and 2 zombie dogs. Also, there appears to be an elf, presumably the one who is creating the zombies sitting in one of the small mausoleums on the left side of the adventurers. She has a longbow and is preparing an attack.

The rest
Arashi: The creature's reflexes were just a tad slow and is easily skewered on Arashi's blade.
Blade: Blade's attack on the first creature goes over quiet well, bloodying it nicely, however, the second one dodges Blade, and both set upon a feeding frenzy on him.
Zantar: Zantar hits the creature from behind causing it much pain, however midnight only hits the creature's outer shell.
Varus: The creature quickly turns towards the new attackers and in doing so moves away from the attack causing Varus to miss. The creature enters a feeding frenzy on Midnight and Zantar.


Spoiler:
S= Skeleton, G= Zombie Dog, N= Elf. Zeek and Dresden are standing where the path forks right to the small mausoleum
avatar
RPGbot
Game Master
Game Master

Posts : 191
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by Dresden on Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:34 am

Dresden focused on the glowing circle and realizes if he disrupts it he can instantly cause the undead to fade away.

If you want to work together here is your chance, I'm going to attempt to disable the circle and save our energy instead of fighting the undead. Keep them off my back til then. Also, watch the elf, I don't know if she is an enemy yet, but she does have a bow and is in a graveyard surrounded by zombies who are conveniently not going towards her, so she probably isn't going to be very sympathetic to our cause.

Dresden knew he'd only have one shot before the zombies got close enough where couldn't keep trying. However, he hoped for the best, clutching the hilt to his sword and channeling magic he attempts to break the spell and the zombies before they even finish clawing out of their graves.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Wizard's First Rule: People can be made to believe any lie, either because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it's true.
Wizard's Second Rule: The greatest harm can result from the best intentions.
Wizard's Third Rule: Passion rules reason.
Wizard's Fourth Rule: There is Magic to heal. In the forgiveness you grant, and more so in the forgiveness you recieve.
Wizard's Fifth Rule: Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie.
Wizard's Sixth Rule: The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason.
Wizard's Seventh Rule: Life is the future, not the past.
Wizard's Eighth Rule: Talga Vassternich (Deserve Victory)
Wizard's Ninth Rule: A contradiction can not exist in reality. Not in part, nor in whole.
Wizard's Tenth Rule: Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self.

avatar
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Posts : 224
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-03-15
Age : 22
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name: Dresden Dreamwolf
Race: Mixed Race (Half-Elf, Half-Orc, etc.)
Class: Spellsword

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by GiantStorm on Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:49 pm

The small creature was unable to dodge the attack from Arashi and was skewered. Arashi quickly stops channeling his energy into the katana and as it was shrinking he whipped the creature off his sword on the ground at the top of the hole. Arashi let out a sigh of relief, and got up and readied himself to jump off the walls of the 10 foot hole, ricocheting back and forth off the walls until he got up out of the hole. He thought that he could easily just leap out of the hole with one good jump, but he didn't want to leap too high and hit his head on the roof the of cave. So he pushes off the ground behind him and leaps toward the wall attempting to ricochet his way out of the 10 foot hole.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Posts : 405
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 23
Location : DeathTown

Character sheet
Name: Arashi Takeda
Race: Mixed Race (Half-Elf, Half-Orc, etc.)
Class: Samurai

View user profile http://animevector.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by Zeek21 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:09 am

You can count on me Dresden, i guarantee i will keep them off of you but please be quick about this..

Zeek prepared his arrows in a special technique he taught himself, to be able to rapid fire when needed.
Seeing the zombie dogs made him a bit uneasy. He felt bad seeing the poor animals brought back in such a disgusting state. The dogs were running towards then and Zeek fired two arrows, one at each of the dogs, aiming in between the eyes on both. After launching those two arrows Zeek positioned himself between the female elf and Dresden, along with the skeletons. If the female elf that was preparing an arrow were to fire, Zeek would shoot an arrow to deflect her attacks. When any skeletons were to get close, Zeek would use his bow and punch and attack the skeletons. The unique design of the bow had a few dagger like points that could be used in tight situations.


OCC: Just in case anyone forgot what the new bow zeek got back on page 9 of the rp it looks like this,

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________


From my good friends at Beg For Mercy Racing Clan





Zombie Zombie Zombie Zombie Zombie Zombie Ninja Zombie Zombie sniper
avatar
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Posts : 272
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-03-21
Age : 23
Location : Deshler, Ohio

Character sheet
Name: Zeek
Race: Human
Class: Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by bladethecheetah on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:27 pm

Bitting and scratching the two he missed attacked him. He yelled out in pain. He spun them off. His clothes ripped and hisbody covered in cuts. Blade originally wanted to get through this with out killing anything but it looks like he don't have a choice. Blade then used his blades and formed them around him like a coat of metal. This could kill him, the metal was a bit heavy so it would slow him down and sence it covers him entirely he only had certain amount of time untill he ran out of oxygen and needed to remove it, but the metal was real tough so it could take some hits. He ran to charge one of the two that he missed before ...but then tripped all he could hope for now was that the momentum was great enough to knock down the creature, and then remove the metal coat back to blades.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________




PoD = 32 Copper pieces
avatar
bladethecheetah
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 110
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Napoleon,OH

Character sheet
Name: Blade chetaro
Race: Cat Person (Khajiit, Neko, Etc.)
Class: Spellsword

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/MegaVGmaster?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by Zeek21 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:42 am

Zantar was on the back of the creature biting into its neck. Midnight didnt quite hit the spot and only hit the outer shell. Zantar could sense the creature became enraged and now it was entering a feeding frenzy after both of them. Zantar decided to try and draw the monsters attention from midnight.
Quickly looking around and trying to find something to distract the creature, Zantar noticed there was some wooden fragments from the supports mixed in with the rubble. He runs over, and grabs some small wooden pieces. Concentrating he used his spell Warp wood on the 3 wooden pieces, making them bend and twist, He warped them so they were interlinking making it into a single unit even though they were 3 pieces..
Something was off, his could feel the spells taking a lot of energy. Zantar used Wood Shape, Forming the interlinked wood pieces into a wooden sharpened boomerang, When thrown it would break into 3 separate boomerangs. and for a final effect he used call of the spirits and lit the front of the boomerang.
He sent it flying, Intending for it to burst flames and separated into three, creating it into a boomerang fireball, he threw it towards the creatures unprotected parts of its body. using another form of call of the spirits, he attempted to guide the boomerangs with the wind created from the spell.
Midnight sensed what Zantar was doing and was trying to avoid being bitten from the creature. As she dodged she would counter attack snapping at the creatures legs. Keeping it distracted while Zantar worked to hit and get the creature off of her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________


From my good friends at Beg For Mercy Racing Clan





Zombie Zombie Zombie Zombie Zombie Zombie Ninja Zombie Zombie sniper
avatar
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Posts : 272
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-03-21
Age : 23
Location : Deshler, Ohio

Character sheet
Name: Zeek
Race: Human
Class: Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by Zeek21 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:18 am

Varus's attack had missed almost losing his determination. His emotions were starting to run, each one trying to gain control. Anger had overcome, like is always seems to. Something started to feel strange, his was finally noticing how much energy had been used from earlier spells

Must be careful anger, we must be careful with this, i just realized we are using to much energy in these attacks.

Anger seemed to listen but kept quiet. Anger seen midnight the wolf being attacked and cast fire protecting on midnight to block an attack. After it was cast he used fire teleportation and teleported by the wolf's side, the protective flames appeared when he was right next to midnight, in a matter of seconds he started quickly hacking and slashing at the beast's exposed areas. Anger was furious in his attacks, never backing, always advancing while dodging hits. He seen the blood drip from the back of the creatures neck where Zantar had bit it. An idea formed, He looked at the creatures neck and seen it exposed, he took aim, and used Whirling Blade, launching his sword in a spinning motion like a fan blade flying towards bottom of the creatures neck. the idea was to cut the head off, He watched the blade spin, if the blade was to miss. he would instantly use teleportation to catch the blade, and as he would fall, drive the blade down in the back of the creatures neck where Zantar had bit. Varus wasnt gonna let this creature live.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________


From my good friends at Beg For Mercy Racing Clan





Zombie Zombie Zombie Zombie Zombie Zombie Ninja Zombie Zombie sniper
avatar
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Posts : 272
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-03-21
Age : 23
Location : Deshler, Ohio

Character sheet
Name: Zeek
Race: Human
Class: Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by RPGbot on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:22 pm

Dresden & Zeek
Zeek's arrow thuds into the head of the first dog, but the second swiftly dodges. A skeleton gets stabbed while the dog pounces at Zeek from behind. The dog tackles Zeek to the ground causing the bow to skid away. An arrow from the elf goes flying at Dresden who isn't facing her at the moment. A glow emanates from both Dresden and the Magic circle. With a loud snap, the magic circle breaks and the glow leaves both of them. The snap pushes against everyone like a heavy wind, causing the arrow to stray course and hits Dresden the left tricep. The dead fall and become corpses once more.

The Rest
Arashi: Arashi clears the hole immediately.
Blade: Knocks one down but does no real damage. The one still standing enters a feeding frenzy on Blade while the other one recovers its stance.
Zantar/Varus: Zantar's spell fizzles out and two of the boomerangs hit the ground. The final one charred a bit and plants the beast one straight in the face. The beast flinches, leaving midnight alone. When suddenly a sword flies by it's face, it snaps at it thinking it was another of the wooden contraptions. At this time Varus has teleported and fatigued from using so much magic he is bitten on his sword hand, wounding it pretty seriously.
avatar
RPGbot
Game Master
Game Master

Posts : 191
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by Dresden on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:17 pm

Dresden collapses from exhaustion and lets out a loud sigh of pain. Not having the energy to dodge anything or close the distance, Dresden did the only thing he could. He summoned what remained of his power to use Mage Hand and pick up Zeek's Bow. He set it down next to him where he still laid with the zombie dog carcass on him. Dresden then fell back, not unconcious just tired and out of energy, and hoped for the best from his ally.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Wizard's First Rule: People can be made to believe any lie, either because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it's true.
Wizard's Second Rule: The greatest harm can result from the best intentions.
Wizard's Third Rule: Passion rules reason.
Wizard's Fourth Rule: There is Magic to heal. In the forgiveness you grant, and more so in the forgiveness you recieve.
Wizard's Fifth Rule: Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie.
Wizard's Sixth Rule: The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason.
Wizard's Seventh Rule: Life is the future, not the past.
Wizard's Eighth Rule: Talga Vassternich (Deserve Victory)
Wizard's Ninth Rule: A contradiction can not exist in reality. Not in part, nor in whole.
Wizard's Tenth Rule: Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self.

avatar
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Posts : 224
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-03-15
Age : 22
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name: Dresden Dreamwolf
Race: Mixed Race (Half-Elf, Half-Orc, etc.)
Class: Spellsword

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by GiantStorm on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:47 am

Arashi leaps out of the 10 foot hole with no delay and looks around to get a feel for any more traps and can't really seem to spot them. Then he looks toward the enemy that pushed him into that whole and was not pleased in the slightest. With Varus next to him he couldn't use any long range moves on the slight change of hitting him so he decided to go for a melee attack.

Arashi activated his, Swiftness ability.. along with using Night Blade.

Channeling these two abilities doesn't take but a moment. Arashi, with his abilities activated, makes a stance to lundge forward and pushes his right foot behind him into the dirt to give himself more grip to rush toward his enemy.

Pushing off the ground with great force, the dirt behind him shot upward in a small gust as Arashi is going twice as fast as his normal speed toward the bigger enemy. And in the corner of Arashi's eyes, as he was sprinting toward the big enemy, could see the other 2 medium sized creatures attacking Blade.

"Crap.."

Arashi had to think fast. Arashi guns toward the bigger enemy and tries slashing his legs to make the creature immobile and right after attempting that Arashi leaps away, hoping if at the very least if he misses the bigger creature will go after him instead, then runs toward one of the medium sized creatures and attempts to slash it in half. Then if Arashi missed the first attack on the bigger enemy he would step back a bit look toward the bigger enemy and attempt his, Illusion, ability.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Posts : 405
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 23
Location : DeathTown

Character sheet
Name: Arashi Takeda
Race: Mixed Race (Half-Elf, Half-Orc, etc.)
Class: Samurai

View user profile http://animevector.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by Zeek21 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:12 am

After punching a skeleton Zeek suddenly feels weight on his back and is tackled by a dog.. By the surprise and falling he bow gets knocked out of his hands and skids away, he tried to land gracefully but only ended up with the dog on his back, Once the snap happened, the dog became sheer dead weight. "Unf" was the only sound Zeek made at the time. After laying there for a min, he was able to come to his senses, and rolled over so the dog was off his back. Zeek looked over just as his bow was dropped right next to him. He grabbed it as he was getting up. He looked over to Dresden. Dresden had an arrow sicking out of his tricep, and was on the ground.. Looking around for a quick second he spotted the Elf setting a second arrow, Zeek knew there was no time to waste. Zeek thought quickly and came up with what seemed good but may be stupid. Zeek grabbed 3 arrows, set one and held the other 2 in his hand for quick shots, He aimed at 3 locations, One being the bow string, one at the elf's arm, and the last at the leg. Zeek wanted to integrate the elf for some answers. Without a second to spare he the arrows using Blinding Barrage. After the arrows sailed with out thinking he runs over to Dresden, on his way over, he slung his bow and drew his two blades. This was gonna be almost impossible, be he placed himself between Dresden and the elf in a defensive stance. If the elf was to launch an arrow Zeek will use Riposte Strike, to block any in coming arrows and attacks.



Zantar to self. "Something isnt right here, its taking a lot of energy to do any magic, i feel almost drained but i haven't been using much.. Think Zantar, what can this be. " Zantar knew something was off since his spells fizzled out, when he swore he put enough energy into it. Everything in this place didnt seem right. What could it be? Zantar goes back into his wolf form all he gear shifting with him. He was now a battle wolf, and ready to strike. He knew he was going to have to conserve energy for other spells. Once he fully morphed he seen Zantar teleport to midnight but noticed how fatigued he was and suddenly was bitten..
"Midnight, back away from from the creature now, get Varus too please. He is injured." Zantar said telepathically.
Midnight got the idea it wasnt good to stay close, She looked over to Varus and seen the blood running from his hand. Varus suddenly didnt look alright. Midnight sensed his emotions were running rampant and he was a bit dazed. He lept over to him, and pushed him away from the creature. Varus reluctantly moved with her as the both ran from the creature.
Zantar seeing them back off needed to get the creatures attention. Zantar bolted towards the creature, Fangs showing, deep growling. Zantar was pissed. He was gonna make the creature pay. His wolf side started to kick in. He was going for the pray, this would be his kill. As he bolted toward the creature he slashed his claws at the creatures legs, trying to immobilize it. When he made it under the creature he was going straight for the exposed parts of the stomach, biting into the flash and clawing away. At any soft fleshy part of the creature. He was gonna kill this beast weather it was the last thing he was gonna do.



Varus knew something was wrong when he teleported, he had become fatigued due to the power usage but sensed something else was wrong. It should of Work. Once he teleported and reappeared, he was greeted with the face of the monster. and in a second before he could react he was bitten on his right hand. Varus roared at the sudden pain. and he landed back on the ground on his feet luckily. His emotions started to go rampant. Feelings of annoyance, sadness, anger, shame, and many more. Varus was almost frozen when Midnight had jumped to him, and got him to get away from the creatures. With his hand as badly injured it was gonna be hard for him to fight. He needed to bandage his had up now and stop the bleeding. After he got to a safe distance he watched midnight charge the big creature and following Zantar's example. Varus started patching up his hand, was gonna take a few moments. Varus went into himself to speak with his personalities.
"Something's off, we should of had enough magic to pull those off. i dont understand whats going on." wasnt sure if from the blood loss or from what he noticed but knew somehow energy was being drained.
"We got to figure this out. What would cause energy to drain at such an extent. A energy draining stone? Maybe there was one in this place?"
"No no no, Those are super rare and i highly doubt it would be here in this hell hole. it has to be something else.. I already dont like this cave, nothing seems right about it. These creatures, this cave. ITS ALL TO COINCIDENTAL, these creatures, the adventures. its all to likely."
"If its not a crystal thats draining energy, what could it possibly be? It seems to be effecting at least Zantar for sure, i seen managed to see some of his spells fizzle out. There's gotta be something doing it. A creature seems unlikely, but these Kruthik are here, such legendary hive minded creatures whos to say another one isnt here. It could be a person but a creature sounds more likely but i never heard of such creature if so."
"Do you think we should tell the others? Somethings draining energy, and we should limit it. I have a bad feeling about this. Energy being drained, but not knowing where they may not even listen. I have a feeling Arashi doesnt like us, but ive been known to be wrong, Blade is a genuine kind of guy so he might. Zantar will listen, cause i know he feels it too. We taxed so much power." It was a simple decision. He was gonna tell the others. Finally his hand was bandaged. He was going to have to settle and use his left hand to fight. Sucks because not his most dominant hand but it will have to do.
Looking around Zantar in control of his emotions and taken back control, yelled the information to the others, about the energy being drained in large amounts when casting spells. He told them they should conserve energy if they can. He even said he wasnt sure where the energy was going but could tell it was being heavily taxed. With that Varus runs grabs his sword off the ground, and then rushes over to blade to help fight some of the smaller Kruthik. He knew he wouldnt be able to fight the huge one. Not with his primary hand injured.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________


From my good friends at Beg For Mercy Racing Clan





Zombie Zombie Zombie Zombie Zombie Zombie Ninja Zombie Zombie sniper
avatar
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Posts : 272
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-03-21
Age : 23
Location : Deshler, Ohio

Character sheet
Name: Zeek
Race: Human
Class: Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by bladethecheetah on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:59 am

Blade had Fallen..he had knocked one down and one came at him. The creature went to bite Blade but when it did you could hear a solid crack.. its teeth had broke. It backed up slowly as it screeched in pain. Blade got up and had his blades back to normal and ran from the creature as Varus was coming over. He noticed his has was bandaged, with his extra energy he still had left over he asked Varus if he trusted him enough to let Blade heal him. The other one just then gets up. Blade also noticed arashi attempting to jump out of the hole. But Varus would need to make his decision quick the angry was coming and at full speed

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________




PoD = 32 Copper pieces
avatar
bladethecheetah
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 110
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Napoleon,OH

Character sheet
Name: Blade chetaro
Race: Cat Person (Khajiit, Neko, Etc.)
Class: Spellsword

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/MegaVGmaster?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by RPGbot on Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:00 pm

Dresden & Zeek: The first arrow misses the string by a mere centimeter but lands deep in the elf's draw arm. As she cringes in pain the second arrow misses. The final arrow hits it's mark just above the knee.

The rest:
Arashi hits the armored legs and his sword bounces off. After his dash towards the other two his attack swings perfectly, however, right before it severed his nightblade dissipated and his normal attack power wasn't enough to break through the medium creatures armor. At this time the large one rushed Arashi and Arashi's illusion immediately fails and his swiftness dissipated. The medium one he swung at also charges him from behind.
Zantar attacks hit the legs and bounce off of their armor. He then gets under the kruthik to find that having been a full grown kruthik its spikes have already grown to cover its abdomen with its hard armor.
Varus and Blade: As Blade prepared the energy to heal, it quickly dissipates into the environment and Blade feels it leave the room into the keep above. The Toothless Kruthik screeches one more time as a new set of teeth regrow, and then it charges them.
avatar
RPGbot
Game Master
Game Master

Posts : 191
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by Dresden on Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:20 am

Dresden started to push him self up, but felt a sharp pain in his tricep. He glanced as well as he could and noticed an arrow biting into his flesh. After years of training he had done this enough to know exactly how to do it. He closed his eyes focusing on the arrow and how deep it was. Focusing very carefully, he used Prestidigitation to clean the arrow and produce a small, sharp, knife. He then used Mage Hand to maneuver the knife and another to grip the arrow. While he cut out the arrow without injuring the wound much further, he slowly pulled it out. He let the arrow fall and the knife and first hand disappear. After that he had the second mage hand grab bandages from his pack and wrap his arm. During this process, Dresden grits his teeth to the pain and waits for Zeek hoping he could lend him a hand up after he was done with the archer.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Wizard's First Rule: People can be made to believe any lie, either because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it's true.
Wizard's Second Rule: The greatest harm can result from the best intentions.
Wizard's Third Rule: Passion rules reason.
Wizard's Fourth Rule: There is Magic to heal. In the forgiveness you grant, and more so in the forgiveness you recieve.
Wizard's Fifth Rule: Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie.
Wizard's Sixth Rule: The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason.
Wizard's Seventh Rule: Life is the future, not the past.
Wizard's Eighth Rule: Talga Vassternich (Deserve Victory)
Wizard's Ninth Rule: A contradiction can not exist in reality. Not in part, nor in whole.
Wizard's Tenth Rule: Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self.

avatar
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Posts : 224
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-03-15
Age : 22
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name: Dresden Dreamwolf
Race: Mixed Race (Half-Elf, Half-Orc, etc.)
Class: Spellsword

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by GiantStorm on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:07 am

Arashi tried to hit the larger creature, but his sword wasn't able to penetrate his armor. Then he jolted over to the medium sized creatures and tried to do some damage on them, but unfortunately his channeled abilities had faded right before his attack was made and wasn't able to penetrate they're armor either. Frustrated and aware of the larger creature charging his from behind he turns around and tried to deploy an illusion, but it immediately failed and dissipated.

Two creatures, 1 in front of him and 1 behind him were charging at Arashi and he didn't know what to do. With almost no time to think about a plan Arashi decided to try to slide underneath the larger one as fast as possible, in hope the two would attack each other instead and then be able to quickly turn around and charge up his 'Darkness Beam'. Then if the enemy would turn around to face him and charge at him he would extend his arm toward the creature and proclaim, "Darkness Beam!". Hoping the amount of energy he charged up would be enough to do some damage to the larger one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Posts : 405
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 23
Location : DeathTown

Character sheet
Name: Arashi Takeda
Race: Mixed Race (Half-Elf, Half-Orc, etc.)
Class: Samurai

View user profile http://animevector.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum