AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!
AnimeVector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dreaming~

3 posters

Go down

~Dreaming~ Empty ~Dreaming~

Post by GiantStorm Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:16 pm

This is a scary yet awesome dream i had just this morning. I hope you enjoy it.

Dream:
I was walking down the street one afternoon not knowing where i was even going. As I was walking I stumbled onto a very big broken down house. I walk up to it not suspecting anything bad to happen. And then i hear a voice coming from inside. It was saying to come into the house. Normally I would start running or even sprinting back away from the house at this point, but it felt like I was being pulled into the house. I couldn't really stop myself from entering.

I open the door and walk in about 5 feet forward. The door slams shut on me. I look around the room and see nothing. But it was really dark and spooky looking inside, even worse then outside. I figured nobody would live here and took one last glance around the room before I left. But during that last glance I saw at the top of the stairs was, what it seemed like a girl standing. Kind of staring straight at me. I stare back at her for about a minute and then ask, "Excuse me did you call me in here?" She just stood there staring at me. I start walking toward her to maybe get a better look at her. I arrived at the bottom of the staircase and looking up she looked kind of pretty, but I still couldn't get a full look at her.

After a while the girl said, "Hello, what's your name?"

I said, "Kyle, and your name is?"

"My name is Elisabeth," she replied.

"That's a pretty name," I said.

"How old are you?" asked Elisabeth.

"Oh.. I'm 17. How old are you?"

"I don't think I should tell you until It's time to eat." she said in a creepy way.

"Ok..?" kyle said confused.

"Hey Kyle, come check out my room!" she said.

"Sure." I replied. I walk up the stairs and follow her to her room. When we get to her room the door was already open. The room had a weird smell coming out of it. One I thought I recognized but I couldn't figure out what it was. So I wouldn't be rude to her I ignored the smell for now. We walked into her room and she said to close the door. So I close the door and observed her room a little bit. I could really smell the bad aroma now. It felt like it was coming from inside her closet.
I asked, "Hey what's in the closet?"

Her eyes turned red and she yelled in a different voice, "NOTHING!"

I replied saying, "Ok, sorry for asking.." She went back to normal after I said that and then she asks if I believed in Demons. "I believe in them, though I've heard they kill many people so i don't necessary like them."

She said, "I love demons. I think they are cool. You know why I love demons?" I looked at her in a scared kind of way. "I love demons because.." Ding Dong! "Oh look at that, it's time to eat!" Her eyes start to glow red again and her voice becomes lower. "Alright now you can know my age.. I'm 323 years old."

"But how is that possible?" I asked.

"You know when I said I liked demons, thats because I AM a demon!!" She sprouts horns and her body starts morphing into her real form. Her teeth became really sharp and ragged.

"Umm.. I think I should be going now."

"No, stay I'd love to have you for dinner!" she said. I try to open her room door but it was looked. She's got me trapped in her room! She backs me up against the wall and I quick start pulling stuff out of my pocket and throwing it at her. I pulled out 4 pencils, my wallet, my MP3, and some gum. When I got the gum out she was about a foot away from me and she started to lunge at me with her sharp teeth. But she caught the scent of the gum I had and she went back to her human form.
She grabbed the gum from my hands and asked, "What is this?" I told her in a very scared tone that it was chewing gum. She opened up the box and took a piece out and started to chew it. "Mmmm... this chewing gum is good."

I say, "Wait.. you've been alive for 323 years and you have never had gum before?"

"Nope, I'm a demon so i can do pretty much anything but I'm trapped inside this house. Hey Kyle I have an idea... I won't eat you but you have to bring me 1 whole pack of gum every day. If you don't I have to power to kill you even if I'm stuck in this house."

"Ok.. But on one condition. When I come over everyday you have to play something with me. I never told you this but I'm an only child and my parents died in a car accident. Also I don't have any friends. So it gets kind of lonely by myself."

"Fine. Just because I'm in a good mood right now." So after about 2 weeks another man wanders into the house and I'm not there yet for today. I walk in about 10mins after that man walked in. And I see Elisabeth eating him in the corner. In shock I faint and smack my head on the ground. When I wake up I'm on Elisabeth's bed and my head is covered with bandages. And I see Elisabeth sitting in a chair at her desk, in her room. She was covered in blood from the man.

Then I woke up! The End of that dream!

Color Legend!!!
KYLE TALKING- Orange
ELISABETH TALING- Red

-GStorm-
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Name: Arashi Takeda
Race: Mixed Race (Half-Elf, Half-Orc, etc.)
Class: Samurai

https://animevector.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~Dreaming~ Empty Re: ~Dreaming~

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:32 am

Awesome dream, I had a nightmare yesterday... But I don't think I should tell anyone on here...

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:06 am

Go ahead, just don't go into detail about anything vulgar Very Happy
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:05 am

It's kinda... All vulgar

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:45 am

Ahaha! alright well send me the dream in a PM Very Happy
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 pm

GiantStorm wrote:Ahaha! alright well send me the dream in a PM Very Happy
K

Back to top Go down

Post by bateson14 Mon May 07, 2012 12:43 pm

i want to no
bateson14
bateson14

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Mon May 07, 2012 12:45 pm

Lol, too bad!
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdySmurf Mon May 07, 2012 1:08 pm

i had a weird dream where i was eating a sandwhich then it started to scream and when i turned around a giant sandwhich was chasing me thrying to eat me 0.0
NerdySmurf
NerdySmurf

Character sheet
Name: Gonicle
Race: Druegar
Class: Barbarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Mon May 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Lol thats pretty funny!
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum