AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!
AnimeVector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superman VS Goku

Go down

Superman VS Goku Empty Superman VS Goku

Post by bladethecheetah Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:40 pm

City of metropolis:Superman You can hear people screaming in fear and running. A plane is going to crash! "This looks like a job for super.. Woah" He says stopping the plane and almost hitting a building. *

Last edited by bladethecheetah on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet
Name: Blade chetaro
Race: Cat Person (Khajiit, Neko, Etc.)
Class: Spellsword

https://www.facebook.com/MegaVGmaster?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Superman VS Goku Empty Re: Superman VS Goku

Post by bladethecheetah Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Kami house:Goku *turns TV on* metrpoilis is saved once again thanks to superman. All gokus friends watch and make fun of superman. "I him sense, hes strong....stronger then anyone i've every fought" he says calmly "are you serious?" Chichi says "finally someone as strong as me!" he says joyfully. They both laugh in excitement. "I heard hes an alien" Master roshi complies. Goku looks at him "an alien! its only a matter of time before he destroys the planet." goku said as he left getting the wrong idea "NUMBUS" he calls then takes off

Last edited by bladethecheetah on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:28 pm

The City of metropolis:Superman Standing on watch atop a building he can hear Goku approaching from behind. Goku Flies around to beside the tower "hey there" Goku says Superman "uh hello" Goku "you look pretty strong.. lets fight!" Superman "fight? well thats not normally what i do" as he said that Goku sent a ki blast at him Superman deflected it with a punch and Goku did a back flip off nimbus and landed onto the ground Superman followed him and flew down. "Oh boy this is gonna be fun" Goku says "Are you insane?!" Superman yells. Goku takes no time and throws the first punch and sends Superman back. Goku sends out a yell and charges Superman with lightning fast moves. Superman blocks one punch after another. Goku then zips behinds him and kicks him sending him forward. Goku follows Superman stands his ground Goku jumps off a building and goes to punch him but Superman counters with a hard blow witch sends Goku spinning into the sky. Superman Follows and Knocks Him through several buildings with a single punch. Superman still proceeding after him, sends punch after punch and succeeds again with him on to the ground Goku caught his footing before landing.
"Kaio ken!" Goku says As he starts to glow red. "Kaio what? Urg!" Superman takes a knee too the face,and get sent upwards then Goku takes off like a rocket with a glowing fire trail to follow. Superman, being dazed, is hit with one of Goku's ki blast and is sent back to the ground even faster. Superman catches himself in mid-air. Goku lands a few yards in front of him. returns to normal and sends a storm of ki blast at Superman. Superman then dodges all the blast that full forced Goku by ramming him then circling him at about light speed sending punches left and right, tapping all his pressure points and throwing him at a building. "W-w-w-what I-I-I-I can't move" Goku says surprised stuck against the building. "So your an alien too huh?" superman asks. "What did you do to me?" Goku asks. "Pressure points I couldn't find them at first," while Superman talks Goku levitates his sensu bean bag over to his mouth "but then i used my x-ray vision and microscopic vision to find them, What is that?!" Goku eats a sensu bean. "ah" he says in relief and breaks himself free. "Sensu beans" Goku answering him. "Want one?" he ask. "No." he says firmly and vaporizes the bag with his heat vision. "I'm ending this... now." he says in a commanding voice. As he went to finish Goku off with just one punch Goku match that punch as he went super sayian with just his palm.
"What?" superman says as he is combed over with attacks, then a kick and he caught himself again. "Okay blondey... Whats going on!?" questions Superman. without saying a word Goku zips behind him and punches him in the gut. "I am Son Goku!" punches him again up to a build "and I" He flies up to the top of the building "Am a super sayin!" Knocks Superman on to his back on top of the lexcorp building. "Ka-me-ha-ME-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" knocking Superman through the lexcorp building the building crumbles. Superman up on his feet "well,this might a while" kryptanite from the building was effecting him. "ehh what!?" he groans in pain. "no not now." Goku coming down after him. "HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA" he stops "huh, hey what are you doing?" Superman groaning in pain "is that rock hurting you?" "Krypt....anite" he says while close too dying. Goku charges up a ki blast and fires it....... he destorys the kryptanite. "There ok lets go!" Goku says "What, Why?" Superman ask " I wanna beat you at your best! It's no fun if its not fair." Goku announces. "Gee thanks!" replies Superman. with not even a second after he gets a kick to the face! Both of them kept matching punch for punch going at high speed. until Goku got in a punch and sent him spiraling down. Superman got up Goku ran at an extreme speed towards him then surrounded him in a circle but he saw goku coming and hit him hard! Goku caught footing and looked around for Superman but Superman being fast came up behind Goku with a car and crushed him. "next time watch your blind spot" Superman tells him.
Just then he goes super sayin 2 and the car explodes. Goku sends out an array of ki blast and Superman destroys them all with heat vision. He went to punch Superman,but Superman dodges, and hits Goku's back with his heat vision. Superman gets a streetlight and home-runs Goku. Superman throws it at him, but Goku hits it away with his power pole. Goku then flies around Superman and keeps smacking his butt with the power pole Then hits him hard and sends him flying forward. "feels like" Superman is cut short from his talk and is stabbed through the shoulder with Goku's power pole. Goku punches Superman... BAM he starts flying through buildings. laying on his back "magic" he finishes. "Games not as fun when your losing is it?" Goku announces. "Game... YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?" Superman says angrily. "I haven't begun to play" he adds. He flys off at top speed into the mountains.

Last edited by bladethecheetah on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Mountains and plains: Goku uses instant transmission and catches up to Superman. As Superman flies at him he hits him in the head with the power pole. He extends power pole and goes to hit super man Superman caught it and threw it off into space.
Goku goes super sayain 3 and lets out a fearsome yell. "oh great not another" Superman gets cut off by a punch to the face! Goku sends him off and kept kicking him, and then grabs him smashes him into the ground several times,and throws him through a mountain. Superman came back from the blow with lightning fist but goku blocked every punch. he can keep up with super sayain 3 what makes him so strong Goku thought to him self. He tries to read Superman's mind "Attacking my mind huh?" and Hits Goku sending back. Superman had blocked Goku's mind reading. Three hard hits from Superman and he went flying. Superman went flying around,and knocked him into the Ground making a dent in the ground. "Solar flare!" He tried blinding Superman but failed. Superman had him by his neck. "My turn!" He builds up his heat vision and blast Goku in the face. Space starts to distort. "I got a bad feeling about this" Superman says. Goku went super sayain 4
"Here we go again" Superman says sarcastically happy. "It's over Superman no one can beat super sayin 4" says Goku confidently. "an ultimate form huh? about time you ran out of hairstyles." Superman says. They both fly up and go at each other, and match punch for punch. This light-speed battle is intense. It's interrupted with a kick by Goku sending Super man to the ground. Super man tries freezing Goku with his breath, but all it does is slow him down. Goku gets a Kick in, and ki blast Superman's face. "I don't have much left in me I have to get above those clouds" Superman says realizing hes low on solar energy. Super man flys off. "oh no you don't!" Goku follows.
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:19 pm

Between earths outer atmosphere and space: "Ka-me-ha-ME-HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA" Goku yells as he Sends off a Kamehameha wave towards Superman. Superman tries countering it with heat-vision. "I Won't DDDDIIIIEEEEEEEEE" Goku says. It held up for some time, but it was no match for Goku's power. "GAH" Superman yells as he is thrown into the sun. "whew..thats...it....good..fight" Goku says while catching his breath.
Just as he turns around he can feel Superman's energy. "Theres noway.... he's still alive! It-it's the sun! He's using the sun! I-I'm Drained... SUN LEND ME YOUR ENERGY!" Goku says as he builds it up into a ball of energy. It's just a matter of time they both kept absorbing massive amounts of power! Superman Starting to glow orange as Goku's spirit bomb grew. Each becoming more powerful every second. Superman edges away from the sun and Goku with a ball of energy the size of the moon. Just then Goku absorbs all the energy, and launches a powerful Kamehameha wave at Superman. Off like a rocket he zooms through the wave without even trying. He punches Goku sending him through the earth in a fiery blaze. forcing him into the center of the earth! Goku doesn't give up though! He goes Super sayian 4 "DRAGON FIST!" he yells as he sends out his last chance of attack. Superman then too unleashes his super attack. They had a fist in each others gut. everything goes black. all you can see is them then in an instant the darkness fleas. and then a yell from Goku. POP! The earth explodes like a bubble. Goku dicinctagrated, and Superman unconscious, but as the sun was unshaded by the moon Superman awoke. Saddened he realized he had destroyed the planet was needing to protect. the question is... did he really win?
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down