AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!
AnimeVector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How a Good day went bad.

3 posters

Go down

How a Good day went bad. Empty How a Good day went bad.

Post by GiantStorm Mon May 21, 2012 1:50 am

Ok here is a story that just happened to me 2 days ago...

I got out of school with being happy and having had fun with a couple of friends. I get home and do some chores. I call my dad and ask if I can go to a church activity they were having tonight at 9;00pm. He said yes after a while then I called a friend because I had asked him to go to the activity as well. We went to the church at 6:00pm first because I wasn't really sure on what time it was. We went back to my house and played some basketball. We played a game called, horse. During this game I made an impressive hock shot from 2 three point lines away. Then I also made one from a half course shot. I obviously won that game, lol. Afterwards we went to the church because that game took forever and it was already 8;00. The church was already opened when we got there and we went into the gymnasium where a lot of people were practicing for a play that was going to take place later on.

FastForwarding~~~~~~

It was around 12:00. And a bunch of 7th grader's were challenging us to play some basketball. I accepted. Apparently the new generation of kids were pretty damn good at playing basketball or my team sucked because we actually lost. Shortly after I was challenged again. This time by more intimidating kids and older guys. I started playing and they pasted me the ball, I was headed toward the rim to make a layup but when I jumped up...

Some kid pushed me pretty hard and I feel down really hard on my ankle. It twisted completely to the left side like it was pointing at the wall. I cried out in pain. A few people saw me in pain on the ground so they went over to help me out and helped me over to the stage area. I took off my shoe and it was swollen up like a baseball. It was fricken huge. I had my friend get me some ice to see If it would lower the swelling... it did but only a little bit. For the rest of the night it was just hopping and asking other's to help me out here and there. By the way the activity was a Lock in. Meaning you stay up all night and play lots of cool fun games and activities. I was really mad because I missed out on the dodgeball tournament I was hoping to win.

FastFowarding~~~~~~

The next day after I injured my ankle it was about 3:00pm and my mom made me put on my ankle brace to try to help it out. So I put it on. About 9:00pm I took it off because something felt weird. It turned from one spot swollen up like a baseball to my whole foot swollen up and some dark bruises. My mother looked up on the internet about it instead of calling the doctor and apparently my sprained ankle is at Phase 2 out of 3 of how badly you can sprain your ankle. So it's pretty bad. So now you know how a Good day turned bad.

Thanks for reading!

-GStorm-
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Name: Arashi Takeda
Race: Mixed Race (Half-Elf, Half-Orc, etc.)
Class: Samurai

https://animevector.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How a Good day went bad. Empty Re: How a Good day went bad.

Post by Zeek21 Mon May 21, 2012 7:04 am

umm im no doctor but if your ankle twitst far to the left meaning from straight to straight left you sir have a broken ankle or something
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Zeek
Race: Human
Class: Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Mon May 21, 2012 8:25 am

Don't worry it doesn't hurt that much. I can still stand on it for the most part, actually I kind of have to limp on it. Anyways, it's not broken, I know that for sure. If it was broken I wouldn't even be able to stand on it or even move it. So i'm relieved that I am able to do that much. So yep your no doctor haha Razz
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Thu May 24, 2012 11:23 pm

It wouldn't necessarily have to be broke. Maybe just sprained. The joint where the ankle is could have been pulled apart and pulled the muscles and tendons but it wouldn't have to break a bone. Smile I'm no doctor either but my grandma is an RN but it would still be pretty bad
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Dresden Dreamwolf
Class: Spellsword

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Oh dear D:

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Fri May 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Don't worry Kayla, it's getting better now, slowly but still. C:
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 8:11 am

Yay :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down