AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!
AnimeVector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of the Western Sea (Approved)

4 posters

Go down

Shadow of the Western Sea (Approved) Empty Shadow of the Western Sea (Approved)

Post by Crystal-Inferno Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:44 pm

RPG: The Prophecy of Destruction?

Character Name: Shadow of the Western Sea

Alias/Nickname: Shady

Race/Class: God/Dark Elf. (Poseidon/Dark Elf)

Apparent Age: Around 17

Height: 6 feet 2 inches

Weight: 140 pounds

Hair Color/Style: Black hair so dark that it seems to take in the light around it. Medium length.

Eyes: Deep blue-purple

Marks/Scars/Tattoos: Dark-skinned, no marks, scars, or tattoos.

Physical Appearance: Muscular, but not body-builder style. The character is still fairly slim. Looks completely healthy.

Carried Possessions: He carries an amulet that allows him to see for great distances, so much so, that he can sometimes foresee events to come.

Clothing and Armor: The character wears a suit of light leather armor. It's slim-fitting, and allows him to move with greater agility, and much flexibility. No helmet.

Weapons: The character always carries a bow made from the elements. It was created at the dawn of time from the string of the very first spiders, and the wood of the very first trees. It was passed down through his ancestors. The bow works under any conditions, whether it be extreme heat, or underwater. It can also generate arrows from the elements. (Water, earth, fire, air). He also carries a steel dagger, that can also be used as a throwing knife.

Dislikes: Light, goblins, and fire.

Merits: Courageous, resourceful, and thorough.

Flaws: Keeps to himself, hostile to newcomers, and sometimes acts on his own.

Worst Fears: My character's greatest fear is fire. I will explain about it in the history section. He's not too fond of heights or underground either.

Personality: My character is a loner. Ever since his mother died, he hasn't let anyone into his life. He keeps to his territory in the western sea, and chases all intruders away. He is friends with all sea creatures, and call upon them for help. Being able to control water was a great help to him to escape his old home after the event...

History: When Shady was 12, his mother was killed in a goblin raid. The goblins had invaded their town by the sea, and set his house on fire. By the time Shady returned home from fishing, his mother was dead, and the goblins had ravaged the town. Being able to control water, Shady blamed himself for not being there to save her. Later that day he sought out the goblins that had done it, and killed them. By doing so, he upset the other goblin gangs, and they chased after him. Shady fought valiantly, but there were too many of them. He was captured and the goblins brought him back to his town so they could execute him in front of the remaining survivors. Just before he was killed, a bolt of lightning struck down from the sky and struck him free of his bonds. Shady ran to the sea, and escaped into its depths. The goblins never saw him again.

Growing up by himself was tough for Shady. For a few weeks he just sat on the ocean floor doing nothing. After that, some of the sea creatures started to help him, by bringing him food they had found in the water near the islands close by. Slowly, shady learned the ways of the ocean, and also discovered that his bow worked underwater. Because the animals helped him so much, Shady has a strong bond with animals in general, although more so with sea animals.

Shady's territory is always cloudy, because he hates the late, mostly because it reminds him of the fire his mother died in. Now Shady roams his territory, closed off from the world, thinking about his revenge on the goblins.

Current spell list:
Clean-Slate spell - Can clean and tidy anything from a room, to a kitchen glass. It can also remove evidence, ex: blood sprays. (Flawed)

Fireball - A small ball of fire about the size of a human hand that can be thrown at enemies. (Can never kill, and only lights on fire for a short time [maybe dependent on a dice roll for lasting burn?])

Control Water - Can control any kind of water. This is the only spell he knows to start with. (Can only control for 30 seconds at a time, and can only use twice a day)

Absorb Fire - Absorbs a small amount of fire. (Once a day, and a small amount of fire)

Smoke Bomb
- Conjures a thick smoke for 20 seconds that is impossible to see through and good for escape. (Once a day, and flawed)

Last edited by Crystal-Inferno on Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Added for better tracking and help if needed. -Zeek - Added color by request of Giantstorm. -Crystal))
Crystal-Inferno
Crystal-Inferno

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Shadow of the Western Sea (Approved) Empty Re: Shadow of the Western Sea (Approved)

Post by Zeek21 Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:24 am

First i would like to say, Welcome to our forums and welcome to our RPG area.

Your character is really interesting. Before we can approve me and Dresden are gonna discuss your characters weaknesses and a few other things.

Overall I think it's a really nice character. The history is really a nice story. note this could take a bit so i do apologize in advance.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Zeek
Race: Human
Class: Ranger

Back to top Go down

Shadow of the Western Sea (Approved) Empty Re: Shadow of the Western Sea (Approved)

Post by Crystal-Inferno Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Ok thank you. Smile
Crystal-Inferno
Crystal-Inferno

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:11 pm

Approved
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Dresden Dreamwolf
Race: Mixed Race (Half-Elf, Half-Orc, etc.)
Class: Spellsword

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:30 pm

You got Zeeks stamp of approval Very Happy
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal-Inferno Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Lol thanks guys!
Crystal-Inferno
Crystal-Inferno

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:01 am

Your Welcome. By the way you did inspire me to make this lol

Shadow of the Western Sea (Approved) Stamp_zpse71cd7c6
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:00 am

I like your character Smile It's pretty awesome! Although I think that being Half God is a little OP .. i don't know the weaknesses you put for him. And my guy is half demon so i guess it's fine Smile Also you didn't mention that your guy could breath underwater, but i guess you implied it. One last thing, I'm a freak about this stuff.. but could you color code your Bio so it looks nicer Smile Thanks, and great job!
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Name: Arashi Takeda
Class: Samurai

https://animevector.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Thanks Cystal Smile

-Closed-
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Name: Arashi Takeda
Class: Samurai

https://animevector.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down