AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!
AnimeVector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.hack series

2 posters

Go down

.hack series Empty .hack series

Post by Zeek21 Wed May 14, 2014 12:10 am

So i began to watch/rewatch .hack. i dont remember much from it xD Watching again lol. 100 times better then Sword art online
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Zeek
Race: Human
Class: Ranger

Back to top Go down

.hack series Empty Re: .hack series

Post by GiantStorm Wed May 14, 2014 1:21 pm

In some ways i believe it's better but in a lot of other ways i believe Sword Art Online is better. One big feature that sword art has is graphics because it's a newer anime and i'm sure that it has more money invested into it. Then again i believe I liked the plot of the .hack series a little better then SAO. I could go on but i'm going to leave it at that.
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Name: Arashi Takeda
Race: Mixed Race (Half-Elf, Half-Orc, etc.)
Class: Samurai

https://animevector.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Thu May 15, 2014 2:56 am

I find .Hack interesting because of its plot and character development. Where one is subconsciously in the game but body is in a coma in real life. Meaning the main character is trapped in the world. What i find more interesting is how the character is portrayed. Bit of a spoiler but the main character is being portrayed as male but is actually female due to her father, who treats her as a male. She gets abused and some random events happen and she wakes up in a game she can never log off. Where as SAO is your trapped here and can die in real life if your character dies. you can only get out if you make it to a certain area. Yeah its newer but it seems like SAO is just to predictable.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Zeek
Race: Human
Class: Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Thu May 15, 2014 6:46 pm

It's been a while since I've watched the .hack anime but I can remember some of it. I believe that they were trying to make it into a real life situation. Basically what would happen if in time we developed a game like SAO and the same thing in the anime occured in our real life, if what I believe they were trying to portray in the anime Sword Art Online. It has a lot of realism in my opinion, yea you're right it is pretty predicable but so is life. There are some points in life and in SAO that you wouldn't be able to predict though. The .hack series wasn't as predictable purely because it was ment to be protrayed in a different way. I believe they are both very interesting anime Smile

EDIT: Btw, if you liked both or enjoyed .hack at least then you'd definitely enjoy watching, "Log Horizon". It's amazing. I just finished watching it today and I was not in the least disappointed. It has similiar aspects from both .hack and SAO that make it amazing and with the amazing character designs and background Smile
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Name: Arashi Takeda
Race: Mixed Race (Half-Elf, Half-Orc, etc.)
Class: Samurai

https://animevector.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum