AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!
AnimeVector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnus Stormwind (Approved!)

4 posters

Go down

Magnus Stormwind (Approved!) Empty Magnus Stormwind (Approved!)

Post by GiantStorm Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Links to his spells: http://negima.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Spells / http://dnd.roles.es/wizardSpells.html

RPG:

Character Name: Magnus Stormwind

Alias/Nickname: Magnyous

Race: Human/Vampire

Class: Magister Magi, Magical fighter

Apparent Age: Because of him being a vampire he doesn't age on the outside, he is 60 but outside he looks only 24.

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 200

Hair Color/Style: His hair style is spiked down with red hair, with it being longer in the back then in the front. He has his hair tied in the back into a ball of spiky hair.

Eyes: Blue

Marks/Scars/Tattoos: A big cut on his left cheek it looks like this < '__'/>

Physical Appearance: He looks physically fit. His muscular appearance is above average. He is not short, and he is skinny. He is very healthy and is a charming man. He is also tanned. Always has his hood up.

Carried Possessions: He carries around with him his most presses possession, his staff that was given to him by his Master. And in case he would happen to not have his staff with him he holds a wand with him as well. He has a very rare and mystical ring that gives the bearer the ability to cast incantations without a wand/staff if that person channels magic into it. He also has some potion making supplies. Smoke bombs. And lastly he carries around with him some artifacts he has collected over the few years.

Clothing and Armor: He wears a black short-sleeve with cut offs around the sleeves area and the outline of the sleeves are white and it has white buttons in the middle going all the way down the front of the shirt. He has black pants that matches his shirt.

Kind of like This:
Spoiler:

He also wears a black cloak with gold ridges, it also has tears at the bottom from long fought battles. He has a charm necklace he wears around his neck at all times. This charm is powered with magic and if he channels some magic into it, it forms a magic barrier around his body reducing all physical attacks by 10%.

Weapons: Magnus has a magical staff that he keeps on his back unless he's about to fight. He needs this staff in order to fly and to cast incantations, but he has 2 other magical items that can allow him to cast incantations. Although some spells don't need an incantation cast at all, you just do the spell. The staff is always rapped with a few long and twisting cloths that help protect it. The cloths unwind when he is using it for magic though. His staff enhances his magical abilities, which are really advanced already. With this staff he is able to fly using his wind element magic. This staff was given to him by his master/trainer. He also has a wand that he can use to cast spells if his staff isn't with him. He carries a blade around 2ft long on his right hip. He usually only uses it if his opponent has a sword as well. He has learned many fighting techniques over his 60 years but over all else he uses his Chinese Martial Arts. His martial arts plus his magic makes him able to punch as hard as a car hitting you and he's able to use instant movement. Instant Movement is a combat move that is used in many different places around the world, it lets you move from point A to point B almost instantaneously. That is his power with his magic and his martial arts. He also has his Dark magic he can use to boost these abilities but also damage his body and soul. There is much more he can do with his magic abilities but we'll leave it at that for now. Lastly in case he is in need for easy escapes, he has smoke bombs. All he has to do is pull the pin and throw them on the ground and it creates a large amount of smoke to allow him the chance to escape.

Likes: Coffee, Treasure hunting, Sparring, Martial Arts, Swords, Blood, Music.

Dislikes: Onions, Garlic, People, Daylight, Public baths, Smoke, Being a vampire.

Merits: Great fighter with Chinese Martial Arts, Can channel his offensive magic spells into any part of his body and fire it out like a beam or hit the target with it at point blank range, Has a lot of magic abilities, because he is a vampire if he is seriously wounded he can heal himself from his vampire magic, but this take a lot of energy depending on the size of the wound. Since he was turned into a vampire he doesn't age on the outside he's stuck looking like 24 until he cures his curse. He can use some magic potion or pill to increase or lower his outward age appearance, but that's in aa limited amount of time.

Flaws: Won't help people unless he wants to. Doesn't talk much. Only able to use 3 magic elements. He has a dark element only because he was cursed into being a vampire, but the dark element always harms the body and soul of the person using it. Doesn't try to acquire new friends. He is really full of himself, he thinks he can beat anyone he comes across.

Worst Fears: Not being able to cure himself of being a vampire, losing control of his dark magic.

Personality: Doesn't talk to anyone he doesn't want to talk to. Quiet person. Doesn't trust anyone but himself. He is cruel person because of a very powerful wizard turned him into a vampire and never got over it, but if you become friends with him somehow he tends to be more gentle and kind. The more he hangs out with friends the less cruel he becomes.

History: Magnyous was born on a stormy night in a hospital not too far away from his parents home. He was born in a not so popular town called, Newalia. His parents were, Nancy and Jake Stormwind. They were really good to him and they loved him with all their heart. When he was 8 his father was in a big accident at his work place that ended up killing him and about 20 other people. His mother was in a deep depression over her husbands death. She didn't want this to happen to Magnyous too so she made up a story about his having to move to a different state for work related issues and he wouldn't be coming back any time soon. A few years later he found out about the existence of magic, and in the process he found out that his dad was also a wizard.

Magnyous insisted to his mom to let him go to magical school in Wales. After a while of talking it over with her she finally agreed to let him pursue this dream of his. He planned on leaving on his 12th birthday, which was today. Before he was shipped off to Wales his mother gave him a nice looking charm necklace pasted down through many generations. She put it around his neck and hugged him goodbye. "You be careful over there son," she said. "I will mom," he replied. And he go onto the boat to be shipped to wales. Once he arrived he was taken over to the place where his mother said he would be staying for the time he's at magic school. He unpacked and got ready to sleep then slipped into his bed. "Here's where my adventure begins," he thought to himself. Then he dosed off.

Five years of training later he was a great mage. He learned many spells over the 5 years and learned many new things about the world he had never new before. One thing that made him worry was that there were dark wizards with original spells that if cast on you can curse you with becoming a vampire. He never thought of anything like this happening to someone like him, so he didn't think too much of it. He graduated from the magic school and set off to explore the world.

His true intent was to find a great mage and have him train him to become a Magister Magi, "Master Mage". He didn't have much luck with this so he thought of a plan to find that said mage. The plan was to set up a contest, the first mage who could beat him in a fight would claim 1,000 gold (that's all the money he has). The plan was set into action and many wizards showed up to challenge him. They all lost really quickly. About on the verge of giving up on this plan he spotted another challenger walk up to him. The man looked like he was around the same age as Magnyous. He looked pretty skilled. He carried with him a staff that looked like it was all rapped up with some kind of cloth. But he told him, "If you win then you can have this bag of money," he says while throwing the money on the ground next to him.

The mystery challenger stated, "Deal, don't hold anything back now I want a full on fight!" He guessed that meant that he was pretty skilled, or dumb, either way it was going to be fun. Magnyous started speaking the incantation for the spell called, Sagitta Magica!

Spoiler:

This launched 30 wind arrows at the target. The man just stood there like he wanted to get hit or something. All 30 wind arrows directly smashed into the target with great force. A cloud of dust was left behind from the explosion of wind arrows. A few seconds later the dust cleared and Magnyous was in shock. "Is that all you've got?" the man asked in a taunting tone. The 30 wind arrows had no affect on the target what so ever! It's like Manyous shot them at a brick wall!! So he figured he wouldn't hold back anymore and unleashed his best move with all his might! Jovis Tempestas Fulguriens...

Spoiler:

But before he was done casting his spell the man had vanished, he hears something behind him and trys to avoid a hit from the man but he was way too fast. The man hit him with one spell and knocked him out with it. He woke up soon after. The man was sitting next to a fire and he was lying on the ground with a blanket around him and a pillow under his head. "Oh you're finally up, for a minute there I was afraid I over did it..." the man said. Magnyous was trying to remember what just happened and why he's here with this strange man. Then he remembered he had lost to him in a battle.
"Oh yea... I lost..." he said very silently.
"Don't worry boy I didn't keep your money it's over there with your stuff," he pointed out.
"But why?" he asked confused.
"I wasn't fighting you for the money I was fighting you to see your skills as a wizard, and let me tell ya.. you've got potential!" the man said.
"But I couldn't even hurt you at all and you knocked me out with just one move. It's obvious your on a whole other level then I am."
"True but that's all from hard work and determination, that's all you need to become a great and powerful wizard."
Magnyous then gets a great idea, "Hey, would... would you be willing to make me your apprentice?" he asked. The man gave me a weird look.
"Hmm.. that all depends, will you do anything and everything I tell you whenever I ask and follow all my directions?" the man asked.
"Yes, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to become a Magister Magi," Magnyous says boldly. The man stands up and says,
"Good answer! Alright I'll train you, but it won't be easy!"
Magnyous smiles really big and says, "Thank you very much, you won't regret it!"
"I hope not" he says.
"Oh yea, i forgot to ask for you name?" he says.
"From now on you'll be calling me "Master" so my real name isn't important."
"Uh..Ah ye.. yes Master."
"I can't hear you!"
"YES MASTER!!"

So Magnyous has a very cool Trainer/Master to teach him much needed spells/techniques. After 5 years under his Master's training he has learned a lot of new spells and even some Chinese Martial Arts. They had one last battle after all that time and Magnyous was actually able to match him until his Master got serious and took him down with a new technique he never showed him before. He looked kind of like a lightning bolt. He definitely was as fast as one cause in one second he was behind him attacking him straight in the back. In which ended their sparr. "Ahh.. what move was that?!"
"It's a little something I put together from my training with my Master," he replies.
"That's an original spell?? Wow your amazing Master! Can you teach me that ability?!" he asked.
"No can do boy. Or at least you wouldn't be able to learn it if you tried. You see it's because I'm half vampire is why I am able to do this move." he stated.
"WHAT!! Your half vampire!! So that's why you only trained me at night," he said.
"Yea, sorry I never told you from these past 5 years. I was cursed by a powerful wizard a while back and was turned into this monster. I have been over coming the weaknesses of being a vampire throughout these 10 years of being a vampire but sadly it's not helping too much." he said.
"Alright, well i guess were going to have to go find that powerful wizard and force him to take off that curse!" he said bluntly.
"I've been looking for him for the past 10 years! It's not as easy as finding a cat in a small town you know." "Well that's why we have to start looking now isn't that right! Come on, we can train along the way!" he said while pulling him in a specific direction. "I have a gut feeling that he is going to be in this direction!" he said. Three weeks later they come across a town, but no luck with finding him. "Darn my gut feeling must have just been some gas or something..." he gave out a big sigh. "Well onto the next place then shall we!"

They searched and searched. Two years had passed from the day they set out to go search for that powerful wizard. Magnyous was 24 years old now and his Master looked the same as when they first met, because of his curse. They approached a small town and then he looked over to his Master. His Master seemed like he was sensing something. "What's wrong?" Magnyous asked him. He didn't reply. He just kept staring forward like there was some force that he was scared of. Finally he said,
"He's here." in a low voice. Frantically Magnyous said,
"Re.. Really? What's your plan then Master?" He stood there thinking. After a little while he said,
"Ok here's what we do, the powerful wizard is inside that small building right over there. He probably knows were here already since i was able to sense him, so there goes our element of surprise. Our only option right now is to challenge him to a match. Reason being a match is that last time when he turned me into a vampire I had lost a match to him. If I could beat him this time maybe he would get rid of this curse from me."

A few seconds later Master felt the wizard's power moving from inside the building to behind us. The wizard was about to stab Master in the back but Magnyous jumped in front of the blow and took it straight in the chest. He was stabbed with a wooden stake. "I will not let you harm my Master!" he said in pain from the wound. The wizard started chuckling like what he just said was really funny.
"Your going to stop me, is that it?" the wizard said in a scary voice.
"That's righ--AHHH!" The wizard was moving the wooden stack inside his chest.
"And just how do you plan on doing that!" he said with a smirk on his face.
"Like this!" The wizard looked to his left and saw Master in lightning form.
"Oh a new move huh, this should be interesting." he stated. Master got behind the wizard, kicked him out of the way of Magnyous and started punching him from every direction. Then he put a Sagitta Magica spell focused it into his hand and with full force smashed down on the wizard, knocking him a few feet into the ground. Master got a good distance away from the wizard to see how his attacks did. The wizard stood up and it was like he didn't even feel anything, though he did have some scratches on him so you know it did something. "Not bad, but not enough to defeat me." he said with an evil grin. Then some reason the wizard started targeting Magnyous. "Let's see how well your friend here can tolerate being a vampire!" said the wizard. The wizard went in one second from in a crater on the ground about 100meters away from Magnyous to right behind Magnyous. He smashed him into the ground with one fist and knocked him unconscious. Master was afraid that I would become like him and he didn't want that to happen at all. He got extremely mad and used his best moves he knew. He called upon the darkness inside him and absorbed that energy along with his lightning. Now he had brute strength, lightning speed, and he also used his best spell called the, Spear of the Lightning God. He focuses all his lightning power in a spear and with the help of his dark magic he was successful in creating his ultimate move. He throws the spear directly at the wizard, the wizard didn't think much of it and went on to turn Magnyous into a vampire. The spear went straight through the wizards chest. The wizard lets out a loud screech. "Crap... I was too careless..." he says as he is spiting out blood. With the little life the wizard had left he performed the spell to turn Magnyous into a vampire.
"NOOOO!!" yelled Master. He was too late, he was cursed just like Master was now.

Magnyous woke up the next morning. The room he was in was dark he couldn't see much. He got up and felt pain in his back from when he was hit by the wizard. He walked over to the window and opened the curtain. The sun shined on his revealing skin and his skin was starting to burn.
"OWW! Wha.. what is going on here?! He realized that he saw Master's skin burn when they were training one morning and the sun came up. It must have been because he was a vampire. Shocked Magnyous started to get weak knees so he sat down on the bed. He didn't expect this to happen to him. Master walked in the room after a little while and said,
"I'm sorry I couldn't prevent this from happening. If only i was more powerful." he said.
"It's not your fault it's mine I tried so hard to help you get cured that I ended up getting cursed instead." said Magnyous. "Hey, since I've become a vampire as well maybe you can teach me those moves you created?" he asked.
"Yeah, sure.. but not today. I don't feel like training today." Magnyous nodded in agreement.

A few months later Master finally worked up the nerves to teach Magnyous his techniques. They were very difficult for him to learn. It took him about 6 years to master them. He has truly become a Magister Magi. And in succeeding in mastering his moves he gave Magnyous his most important treasure, his beloved staff.

After that 6 years of training he went back to him parent's house. He walks in through the door thinking his mother would greet him. No answer. "Mother I'm home, are you here?" He walks into the living room and see's that it's all destroyed and it looked there was someone's wallet on the ground. It was someone named Kotaro. Magnyous was imagining the worst things they could do to her. Then he got really angry, grabbed his staff and ran out the door. His journey to find his Mother would start today.

Thirty year's have past and he has only found small leads here and there but nothing that has actually lead him anywhere close to finding the culprit. He even tried to contact Master but he couldn't find him either. He was all alone and his personality traits were getting more evil for every year that past, do to the darkness element within him. He has grown to be able to withstand being out in the sun without burning for about 3 hours now although he still doesn't like the sunlight. His journey will surely lead him through many harsh and troublesome places, but he was ready for whatever would be awaiting him.

Color Legend
Magnyous Talking- Orange
Master Talking- Green
Evil Wizard talking- Darkred
Mother Talking- Yellow
Thoughts- blue
Important Names- Red

Link to his spells: http://negima.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Spells

Last edited by GiantStorm on Thu May 17, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Name: Arashi Takeda
Race: Mixed Race (Half-Elf, Half-Orc, etc.)
Class: Samurai

https://animevector.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Magnus Stormwind (Approved!) Empty Re: Magnus Stormwind (Approved!)

Post by NerdySmurf Wed May 02, 2012 11:01 pm

nice story line thts like a full background
NerdySmurf
NerdySmurf

Character sheet
Name: Gonicle
Race: Druegar
Class: Barbarian

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Wed May 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Yea I tried my best to give tons to detail about this guy. I don't want to mess up again like my first character.
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Name: Arashi Takeda
Class: Samurai

https://animevector.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Wed May 09, 2012 1:08 pm

Approved
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Dresden Dreamwolf
Class: Spellsword

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Thu May 10, 2012 3:15 pm

approved.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Zeek
Race: Human
Class: Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down