AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!
AnimeVector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure Into the Future!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Adventure Into the Future! Empty Adventure Into the Future!

Post by GiantStorm Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:58 pm

Alternate Universe of The Prophesy of Destruction!

Setting:
In a small town called NightShade, a few friendly adventurers are hanging out in a tavern called, "The Blue Moon". An anonymous man with a fancy staff walks into the Tavern and motions the adventurers to come outside. When they arrive outside the strange man says to follow him deeper into the woods. After getting far enough away from the tavern the man stops and says to the adventurers, "When you awake you have to find me. My name is Ralin. Good Luck!" The man holds up his staff and says, "OPEN!". A portal to somewhere far away appears and sucks the adventurers into it. When they wake up they find themselves in a new reality. What has happened to our young adventurers, and how can they fix it?! We'll have to wait and see!

Dates: Medieval Times to Futuristic Times/ 1225 to 2625.

-GStorm-

Role Play Order: GiantStorm --> Zeek --> Blade --> REPEAT!
Subject to change with the addition of New Characters
Monsters position may vary

Last edited by GiantStorm on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:35 am; edited 3 times in total
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Name: Arashi Takeda
Race: Mixed Race (Half-Elf, Half-Orc, etc.)
Class: Samurai

https://animevector.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Adventure Into the Future! Empty Re: Adventure Into the Future!

Post by GiantStorm Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:19 am

Arashi, Zeek, and a neko named Blade have been adventuring together ever since they first meet in, The Blue Moon tavern. Over coming many obstacles and hardships. Arashi has avenged his mothers death and is now on the look for a new adventure. Arashi is a Half-Demon with the demonic power of his Demon dad. He is a Master in the art of the sword and in hand to hand combat. So good luck if you try to fight him one on one.

Arashi, Zeek and Blade are walking together down the dirt road, headed to the Blue Moon tavern. As they spotted a strange looking man in a cloak, the cloak covering his face, leaning on the side of a tree holding what it seems like a staff. The strange man didn't look like he was from around these parts. Not knowing who the man was or what he was planning they kept walking toward the tavern. Arashi knows something was wrong with that man but he couldn't figure out what it was. Arriving at the tavern they walked in and sat down at the closest table they could find. Arashi says, "Hey Bartender can we get a couple beers and a milk for my little pall over here! Thanks!"
After a few moments sitting and chatting the bartender brings the drinks over.

Arashi, Zeek, and Blade are still in the Blue Moon as the strange man starts walking toward the tavern. He walks in and stares straight at them and then motions them to follow him using his staff he was holding. And for some reason the 3 of them actually started following the strange man as if they were being controlled. As they were finally getting a grasp of what was going on they see the strange man and they were in the middle of the dirt road they had traveled on. The strange man turns around and faces all of them. He then says, "When you awaken you must try to find me... My name is Ralin. Good Luck!" The man then holds up his fancy looking staff and says, "Open!". Shortly after a huge portal to somewhere far away appears and sucks all of them away to a brand new adventure!

Arashi wakes up. He thinks that all of what just happened was just a dream... until he looks around him. He sees in his view a futuristic looking city, with lots of flying cars everywhere he looks. Arashi quickly looks at the ground to see if Zeek and Blade were there as well. They were still asleep. Arashi smacks them around a bit yelling, "Get the hell up!" No response from either of them. Arashi looks over and sees that Zeek's bow and Blades headband and wristbands were different. So out of curiosity he looked down at his katana, he called Hozukimaru. It was 3 times as big as what it was in the Medieval times, and also it was a lot more fancy looking. Arashi unsheathed it and it was even lighter than when it was smaller. "I bet it has a few new abilities as well," he says. And after checking out his new fangled Katana he fells something on his right side. Looking down to see what it was, he finds another sword! He pulls it out and it starts radiating a dark aura like the demonic power his dad had. He put his new sword away and he looks back down at Zeek and Blade and says, "They won't be waking up soon." So he just leaves them there and goes around to get some information about where they have arrived.

Walking around he spots a man coming this way and he started by saying, "Hey, do you know where we're at right now?" The man says, "Oh we're in the great city of Caelumscala!" Arashi then says, "Ok, would you also happen to know what the date for today is?" The man says, "Umm.. Yea its the 21st of June, 2625."

In Shock Arashi says, "Thanks," and leaves back to spot where he first awoken to see if the Zeek or Blade were awake yet.

Color Legend!!!
Arashi's Talking- Orange
NPC's Talking- Red
Important Names- Green

Last edited by GiantStorm on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:53 am

Zeek was starting to wake up with a slight headache and wondering why he felt a little bit of pain. After finally coming to his senses his vision and seances return to normal he looked around wondering what the hell happened. He took a quick look around, seeing blade asleep and Arashi coming back from where ever he went. "What the hell happened to us? Zeek asked himself and somewhat loud enough for some others to hear. He quickly looked around for his weapons and seen that they all have been changed. Zeek's bow looked extremely different. Instead of a wooden bow it was now metal and it shot energy arrows generated from the solar powered bow. It worked the same as a regular bow in drawing and firing, it even had a sight which Zeek thought it was good. His saxe knife even upgraded to a more advanced blade that was energy based as well and his throwing knives were gone and replaced by throwing rings that had energy blades coming out. Zeek thought to himself man this is better then what i had at our old time. One more thing was different with Zeek and that was his cloak. Instead of its green and molting colors it was a simple gray cloak and now could make him completely invisible instead of the eye trick of his old cloak. Zeek said aloud "These are all great upgrades to my weapons but how do they run on energy? Arashi where in the hell did we go and what year is it." then Zeek got up to stretch his stiff muscles
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Zeek
Race: Human
Class: Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Blade starts to wake up and hears Zeek and Arashi talking shhh.. I'm trying to.. sleep! As he opens one eye he sees this new futuristic city "Man how long did i sleep?" He thought to him self. Then realizing he had to get up he noticed something. His wrist band had become floating mercury around his wrist. He formed his blades and they were also made from mercury. With that thought he took off his head band it was as smooth as silk but seemed more durable. He dashed over to Zeek to talk but as he did he fell to the ground. "Dang this lightheaded feeling", thought Blade. He gets back up and started to sense something coming near. He looked around but he couldn't seem to find out what it was.
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet
Name: Blade chetaro
Race: Cat Person (Khajiit, Neko, Etc.)
Class: Spellsword

https://www.facebook.com/MegaVGmaster?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:29 pm

After asking a man for information Arashi heads back from within the city area to meet back up with Zeek and Blade. As i was walking back I saw the guys in the far distance. They were finally awake. A weird looking man walks past me and then when the man is right behind me, my katana started to glow dark red. I turn around and the man had his knife out and stabs me right in the gut. Luckily for me it was only a flesh wound.

Last edited by GiantStorm on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:37 pm

As Zeek sees the man that stabed Arashi he quickly draws the bow and fires an energy arrow at the man hitting him in the leg and the man cries out in pain. Zeek runs over to the man and snaps the knife out of his hand and ties him up quick and goes over to Arashi and bandages the wound after cleaning the cut. "Blade can you watch this man? I want to talk to him after I finish fixing up Arashi here."

Zeek says to Arashi "You alright? If you want i can get help"
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Blade nods his head and says to the man, "Dont think you'll be going anywhere. You should be lucky he didn't kill you, he could have if he wanted to." The man now just sits there silently in pain. The man, he seemed to have a dark shadowy feel to him.
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Arashi says to Zeek, "No. It's only a flesh wound, I'll be alright." Arashi grabs his extra bandaging he carries with him and wraps it around his wound. Alright now it is time interrogate him. He grabs the man by the shirt and holds him up with one hand. "Who do you work for? Why were you trying to kill me?" asks Arashi. The man doesn't say anything. Arashi throws him to the ground hard and knocks the wind out of the guy. He struggles to stand up. And after he stands up he grinned at us. The man says, "You will not beat us. Its only a matter of time." The man somehow frees himself from cutting the rope behind him with his nails. He breaks his own neck to keep from revealing any information.
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:40 am

"Well that was awesome. What are we gonna do now?" said Zeek in a disappointed voice. "If only i shot him in the arms maybe we would of had him but no it had to be the leg. Damn why did i not think of it fast enough" Zeek thought to himself, "Blade it was not your fault he did this, it's my fault he got away." Zeek felt very angry that the person killed himself and got away. He stood up and walked over to a dark part of the ally they were in and sat down in the shadow to think.

orange = thoughts
red = talking
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:16 pm

"Well we can't just sit here and do nothing for all we know there could be more of them. I say we find a place to hide for now," he said. "Arashi I can heal you if you let me." he sat there thinking"I have a weird feeling if we don't get moving there's going to be more trouble."

red= thoughts
orange= talking
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:35 pm

"Yes, please heal my wound Blade," says Arashi. Looking over to the horizon he sees that the sun was setting so Arashi says, "Once your done lets see if we can find a spot to spend the night and rest."
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Blades eyes glow blue and Arashi's wound glows blue, he absorbs the little bit of energy from the dead man and uses it to heal the wound. "that should be good for now, what would you do with out me"
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:30 am

After sitting in the shadow for a good 15 mins Zeek decides to take a look at the body. As he is inspecting the body he finds a tattoo behind the man's ear. Not sure what it really looks like but just a odd and unusual symbol. "Really wish i knew what this symbol is," Zeek said to himself. Finally he remembered he had some paper with him and a pencil and drew the symbol on the paper. It looks more like a triangle with 3 blades pointing to each corner of it.

Zeek walks over the the guys and shows them the drawling. "Guys look at this. I found it behind his ear. It is a bit small but this is what it looks like"

Adventure Into the Future! Trinity-force

Color legend
Red= talking
Orange= thought

Last edited by Zeek21 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:12 am

"He might be part of some gang or organization," says Arashi. "Though this guy did go straight at us so I would believe that they are targeting us." Arashi points out. Arashi motions everyone his way. He had found an older looking house away from all the other futuristic houses. It was big enough for all of us to sleep for the night and there was bread and water in the cabinets, no one was there so we decided to take now and give back later.
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:23 am

Zeek walks into the building and says "I will take a look around"

As Zeek walks into bed room he is spooked by the light turning on. then his vision clears and sees the room is a bit messy from cloths being thrown on the floor and a broken door. After walking out he walk to a bathroom looks in the cabinets to see what is there and finds some medicine he never heard of b4 and heads back down to the rest of the gang.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Is still in thought about the tattoo what could that possibly mean ..."could he have been a swordsmen?" "i guess i could sleep on it after i find something sweet to snack on" he mumbles to himself looks in the cabinets they are empty nothing but bread nothing sweet at all. "time to go off to bed " he hears someone break the door open "who could that be?" some drunk man had entered the home was it the owner? "hey Arashi what do you make of this guy he seems drunk off his behind!"

bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:57 am

The man seemed very drunk when he clumsily made his way over to us. The man said, "Hey..w..what are you do..ing in my house?" "Sir you seem really drunk here come sleep on the bed." Arashi replied. "I don't need you to tell me... when to go..to sleep." After a few seconds after he lies down on the bed he passes out. "Wow.. that guy was pretty messed up. Don't worry Blade you can have the other bed. I'll just sleep on the ground." He grabs a pillow and sits on it in a corner and leans against the wall while holding onto his katana, making sure if something were to happen that he would need his sword for he can pull it out quick and easy. Little did they know Arashi hardly sleeps and when he does sleep he can be woken up from something simple as stomping on the ground. The reason he doesn't sleep much is that when he does sleep he thinks about the day his mothers death, also his half demon side doesn't get sleepy only his human side would which means that he only needs half the average human's sleep per night. Arashi is always on his guard.

Last edited by GiantStorm on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Zeek walks over to the man and makes sure he does not have any weapons on him and after seeing the man not having anything on him zeek walks over to the chair in and sits and takes a nice nap while waiting for his turn to take watch
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:03 pm

the three sleep while Arashi lay awake in the corner but the rest of the night seemed to actually be peaceful,but more than likely it would not last long
in blades head he was re-dreaming of the occurrence from when he was little "leave me alone!" "well whatcha gonna do about it?" his anger takes over and he destroys the village, "NNNNNOOO"he awakes yelling panting from the nightmare he had he looks around he sees Zeek still sleeping,but the drunken man seem too have been gone "ohh what a surprise he thought" still with the dream vividly intact and see Arashi looking back at him

color legend
yellow=blade
green=neo
red=his thoughts
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 pm

"Don't worry about the drunken man, he rolled off the bed in his sleep." Arashi pointed out. His shift was about over and since Blade happen to wake up he said, "Since your awake now, take guard duty. I'm going to go get some fresh air." Without a reply from Blade he walked out the door being as quiet as possible so he doesn't wake anybody up.
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Quietly and slowly Zeek turns on his cloak to make im invisible, after it comes on he gets up slowly and walks quietly out the door, Zeek follows Arashi for a bit seeing what he is up to.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Blade takes watch wondering "where did zeek go oh well he couldn't of ran too far off im sure he fine, lets see im in the future in a cabin with three other men ones drunk,ones addicted to coffee and the others a demon, its funny where life takes you.."
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:18 am

Going outside of the building he sees a glimpse of the sun peeking over the horizon so he new he didn't have much time to go around the city for clues. "I better get moving," he thought to himself. And for some odd reason he felt like he was being followed. Arashi arrived in the city and saw many tall buildings and only a few flying cars above him since it wasn't day time yet. He saw an old news paper rack over by the edge of the road. So he grabbed a newspaper and skimmed through the articles to see if anything about a Gang or something would be there. Luckily for him he found one. The article was about the Gang called Trinity Force. It said that this gang has killed many people trying to search for a extremely powerful blade/sword. I figured that the man that stabbed me had his eyes on my katana. I read on to find out where they might be hiding at right now and I found out that they have their own building with that same symbol on it that Zeek showed me. I got a lead, and then I saw the sun rising up so I started heading back to the building, leaving the newspaper behind.

Color Legend:
Arashi's thoughts- Green
Important Names- Red

Last edited by GiantStorm on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Zeek follows Arashi until he comes back to the house. Zeek thinks to himself it would be really funny to spook Arashi.

Upon thinking about it for a min or two Zeek decides to go with it.

Might have a bit of fun while i'm stuck in this strange place

Zeek slowly brings his hand up keeping it concealed behind his cloak and reaches out and taps Arashi on the shoulder, and as soon as he did so he hides his hand back down and moves back about 1 meter to keep himself from being noticed and stops to see Arashi's response to the tap on the shoulder
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:07 am

Blade sitting there still "I'll just shut my eyes for a little while" he then passes out
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum