AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!
AnimeVector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure Into the Future!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Adventure Into the Future! - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure Into the Future!

Post by GiantStorm Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:37 am

Arashi looks around to see who or what was tapping him on the shoulder but when he looked back there wasn't anything there. He looks down at the ground in a confused state and he notices an impression of feet in the grass. So not knowing how that was there he kicks in that general direction and actually hits something! The man was knocked to the ground revealing himself to him. Arashi was surprised to find out that it was Zeek that was stalking him. "I thought I sensed someone following me. Never would of guessed it was you though Zeek!" says Arashi. Arashi helps him back up and they both walk back to the building. "I found some news about the Gang who is targeting us. When we meet with Blade again I'll tell you both all about it." Arashi felt something was wrong and at that exact moment his katana started glowing bright red. "Oh crap, Blade is alone at the building! Lets go!"

Last edited by GiantStorm on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Name: Arashi Takeda
Race: Mixed Race (Half-Elf, Half-Orc, etc.)
Class: Samurai

https://animevector.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:54 am

Hahaha, its alright Arashi I kind of figured it would happen" Then seeing Arashi's blade glow and hears him say the last statement, Zeek pulls out his bow and sprints back to the buildings. As Zeek got close to the building he turns his cloak back on and disappears and quietly enters the building and starts looking around.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Zeek
Race: Human
Class: Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:50 pm

Blade woke up and found himself tied up in the corner struggling to get out. It seems someone had ravaged the place. That person was still there fighting with the owner though he had not much of a chance. "With my arms tied together i can't do much" he focuses and his body glows blue. He had lowered the mans strength, it was a fair fight with the owner now. Blade then heard foot steps o.o ;wondering who or what it was he looked around using his aura and finds out its an invisible man, "it must be zeek" he thought.
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet
Name: Blade chetaro
Race: Cat Person (Khajiit, Neko, Etc.)
Class: Spellsword

https://www.facebook.com/MegaVGmaster?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:53 am

Arashi quickly and quietly moved toward the door. It sounded like someone was fighting inside. He slowly opens the door and he sees Blade tied up in the corner and the drunken man fighting with a mysterious man. Looking at the back of his ear I spotted that one symbol that Zeek showed me earlier. "I knew it.. he's from the gang that's after us." he thought to himself. Knowing that this guy wasn't that skilled a fighter from this drunken guy being able to battle him, he quickly slides into the room and grabs the mysterious man's arm pulls it to his back and does a kendo move, grappling his body and lifting him up over himself and smashing him into the floor hard! To finish it off he grabs his leg and throws him upward in the air and makes a kendo stance. He rushes at him while he is still in the air and puts lots of power(his Ki) into his arm and does a full on elbow smash into his chest. He goes flying through the wall. "Wow.. maybe I went a little hard on him..." says Arashi. The man was unconscious from that blow.
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:59 pm

"Pssh i could of done that i just chose not to"
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Zeek walks quietly and invisible up to Arashi and blade to poke them on the shoulder so they would look at each other and moves back and around and come up behind the drunken lad and ties him up with thumb and toe cuffs. Then did the same thing to the man lying unconscious.

After tying them up Zeek turns off the invisibility cloak and shows him next to the the door.

"That should hold them for good, i hope you did not kill the man Arashi cause if you did, i will be extreamly pissed because we could of gotten information out of him. As for this drunken fellow i see no problem with him. We just gotta let him sleep for a while and when he wakes I will talk to him, and same for the other man if hes not dead."

Zeek talking = red
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:58 pm

"Ah, he will be fine. I didn't hit him hard enough to kill him or nothing. No mere human can withstand a direct blow from my serious attacks, that was only a glimpse of my strength." Arashi points out. Arashi turns to look at Blade and gives him a dirty look. "I leave for 10 minutes and you fall asleep! I know your only a kid but you should be more responsible with your duties we assign you!" he says to Blade. After saying this to Blade he then remembers what he read on that newspaper and he says, "Ah yes.. while i was gone I found some information on the group of criminals that are after us. The Gang is called Trinity Force. The newspaper said that this gang has killed many people, trying to search for extremely powerful blades/swords. I figured that the man that stabbed me had his eyes on my katana." he says. "I also found out that they have their own building with that same symbol on it that you found Zeek," he says to Zeek. "That's all I found out though, I don't think we should go barging into their building out of the blue though. We should compose a plan after finding where it is first. But in the mean time, there isn't anything saying we can't have some fun while we search for the building. But don't lower your guard or you might be ambushed." exclaims Arashi.

Last edited by GiantStorm on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Zeek looks over the unconscious man and finds that he has broken an arm so zeek wraps it in a sling so it can heal properly.

"Alright Arashi he seems to have only suffered a broken arm but i suspect he will be out for at least 6 hours." to blade "Don't worry blade it could of happend to any of us and besides it has been a long night. When the drunken man wakes sober let me know and i will talk to him. Same with the Trinity Force member i will make him talk if he likes to be tight liped, we rangers got a nice way of makeing one talk"
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:49 pm

after hear what Arashi says he replies "then if
thats true we should keep our weapons closer then usual, ,we should go on a stealth
mission at night i don't mind having the advantage" Blade sits there thinking and realizes something "wouldn't they know where we are?,it seems like they've been following us. if one of there men don't return they might get suspicious?"
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:15 pm

"Good point Blade." says Arashi. "Hmm... ok here's what we should do. Zeek you and Blade tie him up on that chair there and see if you can get him to wake up and when you get him up interrogate him to get as much information as possible out of him. I'll be look out in case someone tries to ambush us or something. Then right after you get the information out of him we'll release him saying we won't hurt him anymore... and then we follow him to their hideout."
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:08 pm

After getting the man tied down to the chair Zeek starts getting some things that are left in the house. Zeek gets some string, cloth, some pills from the bathroom, bucket of water, and his knives. Zeek then throws some water on the man to attempt of waking him up, but the man stays out cold. Zeek asks blade "Blade can u use magic to wake him up? If so let me know when you do cause im going to question him myself. I don't want you to see what i do to people when questioning them. It gets extreamly nasty."

Blue - talking
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:42 pm

"I can wake him up but i need to take a little of someones energy to give to him' "what do you mean by nasty i wanna watch" Blade replied " he might also be a little hyper when awakes because it will be like a small surge of adrenaline"

bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:26 pm

"I suppose you can take enough energy from me to wake him up, but take too much and I'll kill you..(serious face)." Arashi walks up to Blade ready for him to take some energy, while also being on guard in case his sword would happen to start glowing.
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:07 am

"It will be a bit harsh and what people consider disguesting. I basically peal his flesh of one little strip at a time gradually doing more if he does not want to talk. Reading some of these pills its not good to overdose on them and one makes him shit uncontrollably, haha." After saying that Zeek waits patiently for the man to wake up
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:23 pm

he absorbs a little energy from Arashi and gives it to the unconscious man he awakens hyped up. "this ought to be funny" he thought the man awakens speaking gibberish "hjkhfcdfhyrdhgdghcv" the man said
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Feeling weakened Arashi staggered a little bit, but then he shock it off and went back over to the window to keep guard.
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Wed May 02, 2012 9:26 pm

After Arashi walks away Zeek walks over to the guy and slaps him in the face to get his attention and said in a clam yet athoritve voice"Tell me why you guys are after us. We get here some how and get attacked. If you decide not to talk im pretty sure these pills will help you talk." Zeek said the last sentence with a wolfish smile on his face.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Wed May 02, 2012 11:24 pm

"i'm going to go off for a run around the city" before Arashi could say a word he was off "these buildings are so tall" "excuse me ,pardon me, comin through" as he dashes by people" "sir we've spotted one of the targets in the city" "good proceed to destroy them fire the missiles" a gap in the ground forms in to a launch pod and fires missiles. He hears a whistling sound looks back "missiles!" He dashes off trying to dodge them one of the missiles heads for a family just walking by Blade slices through it it explodes in to the air "seems to be 3 left" Blade runs up the building. The missiles follow and two of them clash and explode "wheres the last one?" It hits him knocks him off the building he dodged the explosion when knocked off he hits a few cars on the way to the ground he gets up in pain limps home "did you kill him?" "it shows no remains left ma'm" "good" Blade opens the door falls over
<- music for this part
key
orange=blade
red=blades thought
blue=villain
purple=higher rank villain
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Fri May 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Seeing Blade in the distance Arashi said, "Hey Blade is back," to Zeek. And once Blade got close enough to tell he saw that he was limping and he was injured. Blade walks in and falls to the floor. Arashi walks over to him to try to help him up and said, "What happened to you Blade? You seem real beat up and tired," Arashi asked.
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:12 pm

Zeek looks over to Arashi and then at Blade when he falls in. Zeek says to Arashi "Go help him up and put him on the bed to rest."

Zeek then looks back at the man tied up "Tell us your name and why you and your group after us?"
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Blade lays there asleep but in pain, as Arashi watches for trouble and Zeek continues to question the tied up man. it was not long before blade woke up. he was in pain from every movement,but able to get around his thoughts and sit up. he told them "its too dangerous to go out side they will attack from anywhere... they almost killed innocent bystanders just to get to me! So it seems they are willing to do anything to get rid of us."
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum