AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!
AnimeVector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prophecy of Destruction

+3
bladethecheetah
GiantStorm
Dresden
7 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Prophecy of Destruction - Page 4 Empty Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by NerdySmurf Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:54 pm

Sitting at the bar Ash intently listened to the strangers..... Traveling and battle? sounds fun she thought to herself... looking to them and keeping her cloak pulled tightly against her she says I'll be joining you on this little adventure it sounds like fun
NerdySmurf
NerdySmurf

Character sheet
Name: Gonicle
Race: Druegar
Class: Barbarian

Back to top Go down

Post by RPGbot Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:23 pm

The adventure had been set. Through the days weird adventures acquiring the new ally was no surprise. The adventurers had chosen their paths and would separate for now... to fight the leaders of the separate groups
RPGbot
RPGbot
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:15 am

Dresden had some time, he went and wondered the city. He made his way to the market and then ran into a small child. The child was upset that his teddy bear was lost. He traced the kids steps and found another set of tracks. He followed them until he found a group of larger kids tossing it around. He thought of the best way to take care of them. He asked the kid and he said they should scare them. Dresden grinned a malicious grin. He told the child to be quiet and he would teach the older kids a lesson. Using mage hand he slowly lifted the bear with its head drooping. Next he used ghost sound to make a creepy whispering noise... "If you don't leave my child alone..." and then simultaneously using mage hand to snap the head of the bear into a straighter position, and then used prestidigition to create a crude image of a demon soul flashing an evil smile behind the bear. The illusion was crude and it would fool no one, however, with the boys being already scared the boys believed it and ran off leaving the bear. Dresden used mage hand to bring the bear safely to the child. The boy thanked him and ran off.

Next, he decided to go to the forge to see zeek. Out of boredom he decided to enhance his bow but he wanted it to be a surprise. He sent invisible tendrils of magic out to the hammer, bow, and wood and then weaved them in a way to create a special effect. He wasn't sure what spell he was creating and just using something he saw once in a book. He knew how to activate it but not what it does. With a smirk on his face he continued his weaving with renewed effort and made it as strong as he could.
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Dresden Dreamwolf
Race: Mixed Race (Half-Elf, Half-Orc, etc.)
Class: Spellsword

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:48 pm

After agreeing on the tasks, and after accepting Blade into the group to help defeat the goblins, Arashi feels like they will be appearing soon. He walks out without saying a word and heads over to the keep where the lovely young lady told him they were to appear. He takes his sword out, sticks it into the ground, sits sides beside it and starts channeling his Ki to collect energy from the living things around him, waiting for the goblins to appear.

Thoughts: "Don't worry Delphina, they won't trouble you anymore."

Last edited by GiantStorm on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Name: Arashi Takeda
Class: Samurai

https://animevector.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:35 am

After Zeek had went back to the local shop called Smithy to start help crafting the bow. Zeek has crafted a bow a long time ago when he was still an apprentice. During the crafting Zeek fells a slight difference in the room or was it the air? He wasn't to sure so he just shrugged it off and went back to crafting.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Zeek
Race: Human
Class: Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Blade as well can feel the energy of some strange living creatures around "I think they have set up a trap for up ahead i dont think there going to come out yet" He whispers to Arashi. "Lets go in head first" Blade takes off after them before Arashi could say anything what blade didnt realize is that they were so far away that the goblins were larger then he thought.
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet
Name: Blade chetaro
Race: Cat Person (Khajiit, Neko, Etc.)

https://www.facebook.com/MegaVGmaster?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdySmurf Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:26 pm

(OCC: NerdySmurf no long has the desire to RP so I, Dresden, am taking the role of Gonicle for now and Zeek is taking Ash)

Gonicle: "Aye me metals ready for some action. I'm going to find the missing person at the Dragon's tomb."

Ash: "Missing person, that sounds fun."

Gonicle: "There ain't nothing fun about dragons though."

Ash: "They couldn't keep up with me."

Gonicle: "We'll see about that, lassy."

With that the two exited the bar to head to the dragon's tomb.
NerdySmurf
NerdySmurf

Character sheet
Name: Gonicle
Race: Druegar
Class: Barbarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:04 am

Zantar wakes up from his sleep with his stomach hurting due to lack of food and starvation. His stomach growled and clenched causing pain. It was utter torture. Zantar wanted to go mad, no berserk and try to break out even if he knew he may be killed. He thought and thought what if i can saw these bars off with my claws. No guards are down hear and i can be quiet.

"Ok i think i figured out what i shall do. I will start to scratch away at this iron. My nails are sharp enough and i can do it quietly yet make it unnoticeable."

Zantar changed his nails into his wolf's claw nail since he has been able to change parts of his body. He started to saw at the door at the base and top where no one could notice it. He did the same with the window. He is confident that it will work. He was going to get his stuff then make a run for it after climbing out of the window, once he knew he could escape and when no one was watching.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:00 pm

(Posting for Ash due to NerdySmerf not wishing to continue)

Ash follows the man that calls himself Flint and thinks to herself "I wonder where we are going. Hope it will be a fun adventure."
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RPGbot Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:04 pm

And just like that a powerful team in the world collapsed. They had split up to go on three different quests. All to help a city that faced a war at every front. A group that literally drew danger to themselves. A group that could gain or lose members at any moment. These weren't normal adventurers. These were HEROES.
RPGbot
RPGbot
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Dresden felt an unsettling feeling while weaving his magic something wasn't right. But he had faith in his new allies. As his thought went to faith Amoracchius glowed slightly as if comforting his master. Dresden finished weaving the spell and felt it lock into the wood of the bow and went outside to wait for Zeek to finish. As he waited he took a cross-legged sitting position with Amoracchius across his lap. His thoughts and emotions rested with the sword til he found inner peace and relaxed.
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:30 am

Arashi is sitting in the grass in a mediation state when Blade comes up to him and says to make the first move anticipating a trap from the goblins.

"I Don't think they're that smart," he thought.

Arashi gets up after channeling a good amount of energy for battle and walks in the same direction as Blade was heading. He was still trying his best to collect more energy as he was walking toward Blade. But for some reason Arashi had a funny feeling about this cituation. It was a little bit too peaceful for a place supposed to be inhabited by goblins.
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Tiredly Zeek looks at the shop keep and then looks at the newly forged bow. In terms it was a masterpiece if not one of a kind. It took all day to craft. The wood had been stained a black and gray camo color to help with blending into surrounding areas. Zeek picked up the bow and drew back the string to test the tension. At first Zeek didnt expect it do have such a strong pull back and was quite enthralled by it. A newly forged bow with what was going to be an amazing weapon in his opinion. Zeek payed the shop keep and walked out to find Dresden meditating. Zeek then walks over to Dresden and tries to get his attention by asking "Dresden? Do you know where i can try out this bow? It's finished and it's a masterpiece in my opinion. One of the greatest bows I ever help craft."

Zeek then proceeds to show Dresden. The bow looks like The Prophecy of Destruction - Page 4 256x256stained a deep black and gray. the spike points are meant for a defensive tactic but can be used for offensive.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:14 pm

As blade ran ahead he had noticed that the life forces of the goblins had disappeared it seemed strange "why would they just disappear" he thought. he stood still for a minute a tried focusing on finding any readings at all... the only readings he could find were the plant life, and even then thous seem weaker then normal "whats going one here?" he thought. " There's something not right here! i cant sense much can you?" he yelled back to Arashi. wanting to prepare for battle he couldn't there wasn't much life-force to take and after Arashi draining some energy he wanted to keep the forest alive. so he took a little bit from the grass patch around him. It died he felt bad but he knew something worse was going to happen. he went to walk back to Arashi so they could regroup and discuss a plan. just then some trees from behind Blade started to shake as he ran back to Arashi. Blade dashed off beside Arashi to prepare for what ever it was. Standing there not being able to sense much blade was confused on what it could be. just then he could sense some red dark energy a giant blob perhaps or maybe a group he wasn't sure.
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:43 pm

(as Gonicle)

Gonicle marched to Ash's left keeping a careful eye on her and making sure she wasn't up to anything devious. He had to find this man, for the sake of his clan. He would redeem them and restore their name. He had to. All he had to do was get to the burial site. As if on cue he began to see walls area reserved for the dragon burial thousands of years ago.
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:29 pm

After hours of scratching and sawing at the bars he was able to break free. Zantar left the door alone because it would of been to obvious that he was trying to escape. Zantar removed the two of the four bars in the window and climbed free. Once he was out he looked at his surroundings and seen some woods and ran off to hunt for food.
"There has got to be some rabbits, squirrels, or at least some food" Zantar thought to himself. Then his nose picked up the sweet scent of rabbits and hunted. After catching a few he made a fire and cooked them. Finally he had some food in his stomach and felt his energy start to return.
Zantar mophed into his wolf form and howled for his companion. Once they met up they started running through the woods and came upon some goblins Zantar let out a wolf blood curdling cry startling the group into shock and paralyzed the group,and with that Midnight and Zantar bit and clawed at the group of 6 goblins. Once they finished off the last one,the two ran off again and they both picked up a scent of two people. Zantar and Midnight both ran and the scent got stronger. When they both got close they lunged into the trees. Zantar landing was a bit sloppy due to him still being weak and caused the leaves to rustle and watched someone get startled.

Grammer nazi gingers lol

Last edited by Zeek21 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:33 pm

(As Ash)

A shocked look appeared on her face as the walls to the area of the dragon burial came into view. Ash asked Flint "What do you plan on doing?" with that she continued to follow him
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RPGbot Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:31 pm

So battles had begun. Members were scattered. Two at the Dragon Tomb, Two at the Evil Keep, and Two about to set out. Were dragons waiting to attack? What was behind the bush? Where would Zeek test his new bow? The world would never know til the next part at least.
RPGbot
RPGbot
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Dresden heard the other man come out and pulled away from his meditation. However, he didn't open his eyes right away and listened for other sounds. At Zeek spoke he started to think. He stood slowly and stared at Zeek for a while to the point where he was almost creepy. Then a smile split his face and he replied

I actually know just the place

And with that he walked away not even looking to see if Zeek was following him.
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:20 pm

"I can sense there are two entities in the trees over there, blade. I can feel that one of them is weak right now so we should have the upper hand, but don't lower your guard. We don't know what we're up against."

Arashi pulls out his katana, while still keeping his eyes focused on the trees, and brought it infront of him and was surprised to see that HinoTama wasn't glowing.

"What's this? It's not glowing red. This doesn't seem right... Who are these two?" he thought.

Arashi thought of two theory's. They were either not aware of our presence, or they weren't actually looking for a fight with us. Still knowing this, Arashi put up his guard and waited for them to come out.
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Zeek stopped talking and then got kind of a startling feeling the way Dresden looked at him. He was kind of shocked as Dresden started to walk away. Feeling nervous Zeek decided to follow Dresden. He figured not to ask Dresden where they were going because he was feeling a bit creeped out but didn't let it show. So he just followed Dresden in silence.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:49 am

Blade then created a small barrier around him with the extra energy he had picked up it was not much but he could make a small but hold-able shield capable of taking at least a hit. he waited there next to Arashi. He focused again, and he could see the energy of two creatures they were in the shapes of wolves, but they seemed different, all the wolves he had meet before had a white neutral aura meaning they only did what they needed to survive nothing more, but these wolves had red aura. he wasn't certain what was going on. where were the goblins, whey are there wolves? Suddenly all the energy had returned the forest but the wolves to came rushing out of the forest. blade absorbed what energy he could before they got to him to increase the shield, and waited for what was going to happen next.
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Gonicle looked at Ash and said in a completely serious manner, "Plan?"

And with that he rushed forward to redeem his clan.
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Zantar and Midnight looked at each other and back at the people who put up their defense and guards. Zantar morphed back into his human form, and looked at Midnight and mouthed stay hear until i give the whistle. With that Zantar jumped down and landed rather hard on his feet. Still feeling a bit weak his muscle in one of the legs and gave out and he was down on one knee. He looked at the two strangers and said, "I mean you guys no harm. I just escaped from the keep over there. I was locked up and hungry. My companion and I stumbled upon some goblins and picked up your sent. We came to investigate thinking there were more goblins. I do apologize for startling you furry one. There is no need for weapons and I am unarmed and so is my companion. I need both your help to retrieve my gear. Will you help me? Please?"

Midnight watched and heard the silent call after the last word and jumped down right beside Zantar and was in a protective/defensive stance. Zantar whispered to Midnight "Don't attack unless they do first. but i don't think they will."
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:26 pm

Seeing Flint run in, ash draws her weapons and follows, ready to attack.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content