AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnimeVector
Please login to use AnimeVector to its fullest!
AnimeVector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prophecy of Destruction

+3
bladethecheetah
GiantStorm
Dresden
7 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Prophecy of Destruction - Page 5 Empty Re: The Prophecy of Destruction

Post by RPGbot Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Dresden & Zeek: With little warning the two set off to an unknown location. Where was Dresden dragging Zeek?

Arashi, Blade, & Zantar: With swords drawn and a man and wolf before them, Arashi and Blade are forced to make a decision. Will they kill this man who stands before them or use his skills to break into the keep and finish the goblin population off?

Gonicle & Ash: As they crested the hill they saw the Tomb only to rush for it. As they enter the secluded walled fortress that surrounds the tomb they realize there is a bright light that temporarily blinds them. Once they recover their vision they realize they were facing two menacing guard drakes who were already sprinting at them and a few human owners of unknown skill and abilities. Would this be an end to these adventurers? Or would they be saved by a miracle?

The Prophecy of Destruction - Page 5 Guard_Drake
RPGbot
RPGbot
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:17 pm

Dresden still felt like something was wrong and started towards the Dragon's Tomb. He felt a slight disturbance coming from this area and was worried about Gonicle and the newcomer. He hoped Arashi and Blade were alright but they were dealing with Goblins, this was a whole new bag of rats. The trip was taking too long though. So he rushed, he turned around suddenly and placed his hand on Zeek's shoulder.

Come with me, hurry.

And with that he pulled out his sword and slashed creating a corridor. He then stepped into the corridor and hoped that Zeek followed him before it closed.
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Dresden Dreamwolf
Race: Mixed Race (Half-Elf, Half-Orc, etc.)
Class: Spellsword

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:50 pm

Arashi sees a man plop down from the trees and fell on 1 knee and started to plea for help. Then his pet came out. Arashi thought about how his sword didn't glow red, about his weak aura and about his story he just told him. He came to a conclusion that they weren't planning on doing any harm to them. So Arashi put away HinoTama, and told them..

"I still don't trust you, but it seems as if you're telling the truth so I'll go along with this for now."

Arashi waits for them to lead the way, but in the meantime he starts channeling more energy into himself. While also keeping a close eye on this guy and his pet.

Last edited by GiantStorm on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet
Name: Arashi Takeda
Class: Samurai

https://animevector.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:57 pm

Zeek gave a confused look because he didn't understand what Dresden was talking about. Then seeing draw his sword and creating a corridor. Zeek ran in quickly before the corridor closed and readied his bow. Zeek continued to stay quite since Dresden knew something was wrong.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Zeek
Race: Human
Class: Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:09 pm

as he put his defenses down he noticed that the person was weak being a good person he gave Zantar the extra energy he had collected "Feel better?" he asked "And thanks for taking care of the goblins." he added. knowing they had an usual vibe to them he also kept a close eye on them. he was also waiting for him to lead the way. and asked "what gear?" Blade also was storing up energy as they were walking.
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet
Name: Blade chetaro
Race: Cat Person (Khajiit, Neko, Etc.)

https://www.facebook.com/MegaVGmaster?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Gonicle bellowed with fury at these beasts ready to slay them as needed. Two little wannabe lizards weren't going to finish him off. He swung for a lethal blow and was then going to head on the offensive against the other reptile. Then he would rough the human rabble that was was farther up the hill. They would the know the strength of a prince of dwarves.
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:19 am

Midnight emitted a low growl when the furry one came close,but Zantar quickly told her it was ok, by a touch. The Furry one put a hand on Zantar and he could feel energy flow through his body like he had been renewed after a long night sleep.

"Thank you furry one. I feel great now. Your welcome about the goblins. We picked up their scent while we were hunting for food. Since we hate goblins we killed em." Said Zantar.

"The keep is this way" Zantar and midnight started to walk in the directing they came, heading to the keep. "My gear is what i mean. I was captured and they stripped me of my gear. My armor and sword are special and have been in my family for many generations. Ever since the Druid/Human war as a matter of fact. Was my fathers until he died a glorious death that gave us a victory. I do apologize about rambling on about my history. I also apologize that i can't give you a specific information about my gear as I don't fully trust you guys yet. My name is Zantar. Zantar Wolf-Friend. I am a battle druid trained in sword fighting and wolf hunting, stalking, and fighting. I can morph into a wolf form to make it clear. Please tell me your guy's names. Said Zantar to the furry one. They were getting close to the keep when Zantar decided to introduce Midnight to them as he almost forgot.
"Sorry for the rambling it's a habit haha. I forgot to introduce my pet/companion Midnight. I rescued her when she was caught  in a hunters trap when she was a pup. She was close to dying when i found her. She is protective of me as you heard her growl. We do not mean any harm really. I am just looking to get my gear back and be on an adventure. Ones my dad use to take me on with him. Also to stop this evil taking over the lands."
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:21 am

Seeing flint rush in Ash used a teleport attack to create a surprise attack on the beast.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RPGbot Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:23 pm

These weren't average reptiles though. These were drakes and like all drakes quite fast. The drakes used a chirping kind of speech to communicate with eachother and the second drake chirped to the first to avoid the attack. The drake stopped only to smell the scent of ash (like the actual ash not the person) from Ash's teleport. Both hightailed after her because she was the easier target and they had the element of surprise. One of so called "Human Rabble" was actually a wizard of decent capabilites and prepared a spell to finish the drake's business with Gonicle. Also utilizing the element of surprise he threw a hardened ice spear at the back of Gonicle hoping to get him in a sneak attack.
RPGbot
RPGbot
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Dresden was starting to get even more worried. He realized he was being extremely rude.

Sorry for being rude. You can put your weapon down, this is, in the simplest terms, my world. But when I go, this place ceases to exist so be prepared to leave when I say so. Also, I have a bad feeling so when you leave we will be approximately 10 feet in the air so be prepared for a fall and to attack at the same time. I don't know what we will find but be prepared.

And with that Dresden walked in silence allowing Zeek to comprehend what he had said.
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Arashi listens to Zantar's story about his history and about Midnight's history. He doesn't think he should tell them very much about himself except who he is and his reason for coming here.

"That's one unique ability you possess. To be able to become a wolf at will is pretty impressive. My name is Arashi Takeda. We're on a quest to dispose of a goblin infestation in the Keep. Thanks for taking us there by the way."

At this point Arashi has gained 60% of his total energy maxium. He has plenty of energy to take on a measly horde of goblins. But for some reason he had a feeling that there was more then just goblins there. Arashi continued to channel energy thinking that it was just his imagination.
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Zeek looked amazed and startled where they were at. Zeek gave Dresden a look that said it was fine. Zeek slung his bow over his shoulders and drew two blades. Zeek then readied for Dresden to give the word to leave his realm and was ready for the 10 ft. fall.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:34 pm

"and i am Blade Chetaro, I too can transform in animals" Blade added in after Arashi. Just meeting him Blade also did not tell him everything about him. by this time blade had his energy at 150%. ready to face what was going to happen next
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:45 pm

(As Gonicle)

Gonicle got even angrier as the beasts fled. He ran towards them yelling the whole time prepared to attack. He threw his axe at them letting it become a manticore. He knew they were done for so kept the other axe. He was still trying to run after them because he now realized that they weren't running away but running at Ash who was now outlined in... well... ash. He started sprinting when he felt something pierce his heart. He looked down to see an ice blade starting to melt as it stuck out his chest. Warm blood running down his torso. He knew it was over for him but hoped Ash wouldn't die because of his folly
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:26 pm

Zantar led Blade and Arashi back to the keep. He led them close to the window where he broke out. Zantar then turned to the them and said "Here is the keep i was locked up in, You can enter through the window. Once in we will be in the cell I was locked up in. There are rarely guards down in the area but they can hear if you break the cell door open. So its your choice. I will help you the best i can when we get in there. I won't be much help without my gear. I can pick up its scent so i know where its at."

Zantar turned telepathically spoke to Midnight "Keep a look out. If you catch a scent of goblins coming close howl 1 low tone, 1 high, and back to low." Midnight spoke back "Be careful in there Zantar. I don't fully trust these two but who knows. I will keep a close eye for gobs and will try to pick up their scent. Just call if you need me."

Zantar looked back at the two and asked. "Well, what do you guys think? Which way should we go in? I'm ready to kill more gobs." With that Zantar turned his hands into claws, and waited for their answer. Zantar was ready to get his gear back and possibly the shiny object he stole once before.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Ash was coming out of her teleportation and could hear the sound of the drakes running. Ash was blind. The sound was getting closer and closer then she realized in shock.She panicked. They were coming for her!. Finally she regained her vision but it was to late. The drakes were practically on top of her biting her. She screamed out in fear and took her last breath.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RPGbot Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:34 pm

With Gonicle and Ash slain, the drakes went back to their masters and the wizard and his allies went on about their ritual to resurrect the dragon that was buried there. This dragon would then be theirs to reek havoc upon the unsuspecting crowd of villagers and to get their revenge on the priest that had kicked them out of the keep and the order.

Arashi, Blade, and Zantar had their own problems to deal with in the keep. The priest was just about to start his plan to use the Shadowfell. And the adventurers don't even know about it yet.
RPGbot
RPGbot
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dresden Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:59 pm

Dresden felt the familiar tug at his senses and said Zeek, now. With that he willed the portal open and jumped out. On his way down, he absorbed the scene. He saw Flint running towards some Guard Drakes and figured the humans must be their masters. One of their master's had his hand faced out and as Dresden followed the path with his eyes saw the ice spear pierce Flint's chest. Feeling rage for his friend his hand gripped Amoracchius only to see Ash appear out of nowhere with the drakes attacking her before she could defend herself. These animals were nothing but cowards attacking the defenseless before they had a chance. He wouldn't allow these monsters to stand with what they had done. He rolled as he hit the ground and then recklessly sprinted towards the humans his sword glowing. There were three humans and the wizard. Running at the wizard first he used one his most powerful moves, Chilling Blow, and then was going to swing his sword for Frost Backlash which would be increased with the colder air of the Chilling Blow having just been used.
Dresden
Dresden
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiantStorm Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:09 pm

"I think we should go through the window where you were locked away. I can sense that there's more goblins near the front gate area than there are near your previous cell."
GiantStorm
GiantStorm
Owner
Owner

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:44 am

When Dresden said now. Zeek lunged towards the two drakes. Falling 10 feet he got a nice velocity. He quickly put both blades into their holsters and drew 2 throwing knives. he placed one in one hand to hold and threw the other. He then transferred the other blade to his free hand and threw the blade at the second drake. with 3 feet to go Zeek tucked and rolled to avoid breaking any bones. As he was coming to his feet he drew his two swords. And watched as the throwing knives flew towards the beast. Hoping his aim at their necks around the spinal area was great because the beast looked a bit strong. Zeek got into a defensive stance and waited.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bladethecheetah Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:06 pm

Blade thought for a moment and told Zantar and Arashi to go ahead he had his own plan. He slung his Blades up like grapple hooks on top of the building and climbed up. he could since a strong energy source he wanted to see what it was by sneaking in through the top. Blade already up the wall ran off to the energy signature it was huge. Blade's curiosity might get the best of him. Little did he know what was ahead "well if you know tell me!" he says to the narrator  "no then we wouldnt have a story" "aww fine ill go look for it my self" he said confidently "oh one more question" he said "yes what is it" the narrator answered annoyed "hows dresden and Zeek doing" he said as he was moving towards the energy source "I told you i cant tell you stuff like that" the narrator answered "your no fun" Blade replied.
bladethecheetah
bladethecheetah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:05 pm

Zantar watched as blade climbed the wall. Zantar then looked to Arashi and said "Well i guess we go through the window. i will lead the way. You will need to break the door." With that Zantar started walking towards the window. Once at the window Zantar crawled through and was in his old cell again. Once Zantar was in something was completely different. He was picking up 2 new scents in other cells.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal-Inferno Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Shady woke up, in a dismal looking cell. He could barely remember anything that had happened, except that there had been goblins. "Wretched creatures", Shady thought. Then Shady heard a voice in another cell. "Who's there?!"
Crystal-Inferno
Crystal-Inferno

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek21 Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Varus was talking to himself since he woke up. His personalities were all speaking at once. "How did we get here? Why are we here? It had to be those goblins we seen. They came from behind and hit us." The all got quiet at once when they heard someone talk. Varus turned to the direction of the voice. There was a crack in the wall, and Varus walked over. He then looked through the crack and saw another person. "My name is Vasuman but you can just call me Varus. I do apologize if i woke you. I have multiple personalities and we were talking." Varus stopped all of a sudden when he heard the sound of something drop onto the floor. It was soft and sounded like someone entered the keep through another cell. Varus tuned and waited to see what was gonna happen. His personalities were starting to run freely. He couldn't control them at all.
Zeek21
Zeek21
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RPGbot Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:47 am

As Dresden attacked the wizard he teleported causing Dresden to hit one of the other humans. The following attack killed the other two but left Dresden severely weakened. Zeek's attacks killed the drakes instantly. In his weakened state, the wizard attacked Dresden but as luck would have it his Warding saved him with it's Frost Backlash, however the extra energy caused Dresden to pass out. Leaving Zeek to fend for himself if there was another attack. As if by chance, two enemies sneak out from the brush, one a halfling slinger, named Arry, who was wronged by the world and wanted it to all end and in so cooperated with the Priest and the other a Gnome Skulk named Agrid. Agrid carried with him a crossbow and a charmed pendant that had originally belonged to the tied up man which for some reason has gone completely unnoticed by the two warriors. They both were going for Dresden's unconscious body but were still a good distance away by sneaking out of the forest area nearby.

As Blade came to the second story window, the last reasonable window to climb in he can see nothing of what's in the room just a stone staircase leading to the first floor.

As Arashi and Zantar climb into the cell on the first floor, a few whispers can be heard echoing around.
RPGbot
RPGbot
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next